JLO on the set of her new video: Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not too keen on the hair like most people here, but other than that she looks great!

..eh...in between..something about her is too harsh. maybe its the bronzer overdose. but eh...she's aight.

The curly things are weird, and her concealer is waaayyyy too light and heavy. But I like her lipcolor and smokey eyes.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Go on Ms. JLo, do your thang baby! I may not like everything she does style-wise, but she sure does rock the hell out of everything! i second that!

Originally Posted by mehrunissa /img/forum/go_quote.gif The curly things are weird, and her concealer is waaayyyy too light and heavy. But I like her lipcolor and smokey eyes. the curls remind me of a retro flamenco dancer hair style. i wonder if that's the subject of the new video? interesting!

Hot Passionate! Sexy! I like it. Great style. She wore the black trench coat to the Fashion Rock performance. She looked great.

Babyangel

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't like the last 2 pics. Her MU looks caked on, not the smooth glowy Jlo It's because of 2 things - the mu is for filming and also because it probably wasn't photoshopped , so it doesn't look smooth. Probably on the 1st pic she's wearing the same makeup, but since it has a different lighting, it looks nice

Latest posts

Back