Jodie Sweetin's Ultrasound Photo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
babyjodiesweet1.jpg

Quote:
Jodie Sweetin aka Stephanie Tanner from "Full House" gave TMZ a copy of their sonogram showing Jodie knocked up. 25-year-old Jodie married Cody Herpin in Vegas just a few weeks ago. Herpin? Oh that's toooo easy.
The Olsens must be so proud. Stephanie turned out to be such an elegant and sophisticated lady. Please tell me she's not knocked up in that picture. Knocked up and smoking? What an effin cliche.
Jodie infamously battled a meth addiction for a couple of years. She got clean in 2005. She told "Good Morning America" that meth took 5 of her teefs.
Methbaby!

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid
I found this random. Why give to TMZ?!
Whateves'... congrats to her.

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow...I never thought this is how Stephie Tanner would be when she was "all growed up."
sadno.gif
I feel the same way. I use to love Full House. I hope she cleans up her act for the babys sake.

wow... steph tanner was soooo innocent. I love when they play an angel on tv, and in real life they're a badass.

I hope she cleans up her act and stops smoking for the baby's sake! I also *really* hope that she wasn't pregnant in that photo where she's smoking.

I've mentioned before that I went to school with her, but I think the info was lost in that database delete a while ago. When she came to my school (middle & high school) after the show was over, she wasn't a badass so much as a stuck-up b**ch. She did get into drugs while in HS, but I never realized how bad it was. I know some of my other friends who did drugs started hanging around with her and now I think maybe she introduced them to some of the harder stuff. When she first started at our school, she had this attitude like she was too good for everyone. I don't tend to give second chances after *really* bad first impressions, so I don't know if she ever improved.

Wow!! I really did love Full House. I hope that she will for sure clean up her act for the babies sake!!

i loved full house and i still watch all the re runs she looks alot different now all grown up and pregnant and use to be a drug addict

Latest posts

Back