joe blasco

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has anyone ever used this line or heard about it, specifically the concealers?

I've tried the e/s, but not the concealors. The shadows aren't bad at all. Sorry I cant be of more help.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer has anyone ever used this line or heard about it, specifically the concealers?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I've tried the e/s, but not the concealors. The shadows aren't bad at all. Sorry I cant be of more help.
wink.gif
that's enough to make me not feel guilty about buying it, so thank you!
wink.gif

where did you buy the shadows? does this line have a counter?

Ya know.. I dont know about a counter anywhere. I swapped for every one of my shadows.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer that's enough to make me not feel guilty about buying it, so thank you!
wink.gif

where did you buy the shadows? does this line have a counter?

I've always gotten the concealers and bases from professional beauty supply stores, but I'm sure they have it at regular retail beauty supply stores. I don't know what kind of stores you have in your area Jennifer, but you can always go to Joe Blasco's site for more info.

Joe Blasco has makeup schools in Hollywood & Orlando, which makes finding his line in stores easier for those in Los Angeles & Florida. But you can shop online! I can't personally vouch for his products, because I've never used them, but I know a lot of makeup artists who like his line. But then again, they were probably graduates of his school.
wink.gif

I'm not a Blasco grad, but I have used his stuff. But I will say that I only like the bases on people who need real heavy coverage or for camera shots. For everyday wear, it's such an unnatural look and feel to me. I do know a lot of people who love it, but I think there are much better products out there as far as everyday makeup.

I have used Joe Blasco's oil based foundations for several years. It is easy to use and blends well. I basically used this for photography makeup. It makes the face very flawless. I have never tried the concealers though. I now use MAC's full coverage foundation instead of Blasco's. I get the same coverage and flawless look. It is also more convenient to go to a MAC counter than to order online or through the mail.

thanks, everyone!

i'm really interested in the special blue neutralizer. i've tried almost every concealer out there for my horrible blue/green shadows near my eyes. i tried ben nye's, which is theatrical makeup (i'm sure you know this line well, joy, maybe). i'm hoping his neutralizer works well. i just have to wait and get a credit card from someone.

thanks again!

Latest posts

Back