Joel Madden designs baby clothes for his baby with Nicole Richie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Joel Madden designs baby clothes for his baby with Nicole Richie

richiemadden78245797.jpg
Ah to be a celebrity... it seems that once you famous you can then branch out into things like fragrances and clothing labels. The next celebrity design is Joel Madden, who has reportedly been busy designing baby clothes for his first child with Nicole Richie. Glamour reports that Joel and his brother Benji have added a baby line of hoodies, babygros and T-shirts to their DCMA Collective brand. “I was inspired to make baby clothes because I’m excited to share something I love with my kid. I think it would be really awesome for me and the baby to dress alike,†Joel said. A percentage of sales will go to the Richie-Madden Children’s Foundation, which Joel and Nicole launched just last week.

source: Catwalk Queen: Joel Madden designs baby clothes for his baby with Nicole Richie

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ah to be a celebrity... it seems that once you famous you can then branch out into things like fragrances and clothing labels. I completely agree. Once you put the first album or film out, it's almost required that you come out with your own clothing line or fragrance...

Meh, like this hasnt been done before. However, wasnt it that Joel was pissed at Nicole for getting pregnant cause he didnt want a kid with her? I read that on a magazine somewhere but feel free to correct me since celebrity sources arent that reliable. They seem like such an odd couple for me though
kopfkratz.gif
like......why? But hey, cool, whatever floats your boat.

I thought he was happy too. I guess he might have been surprised or shocked at first.. it's cute they're designing clothes for it together though
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif Who really cares at this point? Hilarious! Well said.
moa.gif

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif Who really cares at this point? Exactly..

Latest posts

Back