Joel Madden Says He Will Marry Nicole Richie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
joel_madden180.jpg

Joel Madden says there is no need to worry – marriage to Nicole Richie is all part of the master plan.

"Obviously, marriage is in our future," Madden told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show Tuesday. "I don't know when or where or how, but right now our priority is our family and is the baby."

The singer added: "That's all we've been thinking about. We are in love and are really happy."

Richie, 25, and Madden, 28, first announced on Good Morning America in late July that they are to become parents. "Yes I am. We are. I'm almost four months," Richie told the show's Diane Sawyer. The couple has been dating since earlier this year.

Meanwhile, the Good Charlotte frontman is not shy about his enthusiasm for impending fatherhood. "I'm excited. We are all really excited about it," he told Seacrest. "Its the best thing that has ever happened to us. It's awesome."

Do they know if it is a boy or a girl? "No, we are waiting. We don't even know. So right now it's an it. Which sounds wrong. We call it the baby. When we talk to it, it's a you," Madden said.

Madden revealed that the baby has already started kicking, and the couple is getting everything ready, including the nursery. "We've started it'," he said. "I already went to Target and got a stroller and a playpen."

Brother Benji Madden chimed in to say how impressed he is with the couple: "They are doing really good. They always know what stage they are at."

I listened to that interview yesterday morning. The brothers told Seacrest that their sister is also expecting and Seacrest told Benji that he better get started making babies too!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love that he bought the stroller and playpen at Target!
biggrin.gif
rotfl.gif
I know! that's what i was thinking too ha ha they sound great together and very happy. i think good on em' and i think his hot stuff LMAO

Ive never imagine two people with that much money shopping at Taget lol. But then I just saw a picture of Hilary Duff with 4 or 5 bags from CVS hehe.

Im glad they are doing so well.

I have a hunch that everything is going to work out pretty good in this situation. I'm not saying that they'll be together forever b/c it's hard to say in hollywood, but I think everythings gonna be okay, and I think they'll be good parents. I bet it'll be such a cute lil family, too.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ive never imagine two people with that much money shopping at Taget lol. But then I just saw a picture of Hilary Duff with 4 or 5 bags from CVS hehe.

Im glad they are doing so well.

I was thinkin that too, lol. Figured they'd but their crib and stuff at some posh celebrity baby boutique.

i dont like them together. her pregnancy was so random, hell i didnt even know they were dating.

hmm... wasn't she coming from his house when she was all hepped up driving backwards on the freeway? getting preggers doesn't make you responsible.. it means you didn't use a condom.

for being 4 months pregnant, it would be nice to see her weighing more than 115 lbs.

I think i am going to start using that term... "master plan"

when people ask: OMG! i just saw you trip and fall! are you okay???

me: don't worry, it's all a part of my master plan.

Originally Posted by karrieann /img/forum/go_quote.gif whew, what a relief to know. i was really tore up worrying about this. ~rolls eyes~ hahahaha that just made me crack up.
I don't like him for some reason. I liked him better when he was with hilary duff even though i thought she could've done so much better.

Latest posts

Back