Johnathon--BAD NEWS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i tried to order from Sephora--out of stock--and QVC is backordered for 45 days!!! can you believe it! there must be some rich people just stocking up on the stuff!!!

WOW.. I can only imagine how hard his happiness tears are falling right about now...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by xpressit i tried to order from Sephora--out of stock--and QVC is backordered for 45 days!!! can you believe it! there must be some rich people just stocking up on the stuff!!!

Originally Posted by QurlySq WOW.. I can only imagine how hard his happiness tears are falling right about now...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Ha ha ha ha ha

That's funny!

I really wanted to try the shampoo too!

Shoot!

lol. all of his bar codes are selling! hahahahaha

you can try calling sephora stores to see if they'll ship it to you.

Tee hee ... bar codes...
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz lol. all of his bar codes are selling! hahahahaha

you can try calling sephora stores to see if they'll ship it to you.

Originally Posted by xpressit i tried to order from Sephora--out of stock--and QVC is backordered for 45 days!!! can you believe it! there must be some rich people just stocking up on the stuff!!! Hi there!

Just an idea for you here. He is going to be on QVC Friday night at 6pm central time. Maybe QVC just put some his items on waitlist until his show so they won't be sold out when he is on. I can't imagine they would be promoting his show and not have his items in stock. Anyway you may want to check while he is on QVC.

Hope that helps....

I just called my local Sephora (Short Hills Mall) and they have all the Jonathan product except Dirt in stock.

If I get my car back from the shop, I will be there tomorrow after work.

You might be able to find in your local stores!

I've never heard of this line... might have to check out what all the fuss is about!
wink.gif

me neither

Is it makeup or haircare or what?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've never heard of this line... might have to check out what all the fuss is about!
wink.gif

re: not knowing - Guys, you've got to watch (or catch a lil bit) of Blow Out on Bravo. Jonathan Product is the brainchild of Jonathan Antin and he's so super sensitive that it's hilarious. His products are supposed to be 100% vegan and the shampoos have no sulfate stuff (pardon the non-technicality)... he swears it's the next coming...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I will watch. Thanks!

Originally Posted by QurlySq re: not knowing - Guys, you've got to watch (or catch a lil bit) of Blow Out on Bravo. Jonathan Product is the brainchild of Jonathan Antin and he's so super sensitive that it's hilarious. His products are supposed to be 100% vegan and the shampoos have no sulfate stuff (pardon the non-technicality)... he swears it's the next coming...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was on the sephora site last night an am curious about his "Dirt" product-looks like its right up my alley!

I've never heard of this line. I just checked out the website and it's interesting. Seems like the products are flying off the shelfs. I just checked sephora and QVC and they are sold out on Sephora just like some of you said and some products are on the waiting list at QVC.

Originally Posted by xpressit

i tried to order from Sephora--out of stock--and QVC is backordered for 45 days!!! can you believe it! there must be some rich people just stocking up on the stuff!!!

I heard the site and the sounds of the site reminded me of WAR of the Worlds!
wink.gif

i finally got some shampoo and conditioner and i luv luv luv it!!! the only thing i don't like is the price
icon_lol.gif

I watch the show just to se when he'll cry next lol, but I really wanted to try his products, they seem like they'd work great.

Originally Posted by xpressit i finally got some shampoo and conditioner and i luv luv luv it!!! the only thing i don't like is the price
icon_lol.gif
I'm in the same boat as you!

$500 hair cuts and $32 hair products for one item are too rich for my blood. But I'm happy for him. I think if your looking for his product and the Sephora warehouse is sold out try the qvc website or call individual Sephoras. I was a regular watcher of his show and thought it was super funny. Is his girlfriend pregnant?

Latest posts

Back