Jojoba oil

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
just letting you guys know that I have recently discovered jojoba oil and I love it!!! You guys should check it out, and it's reasonably priced at health stores. I use it for my cuticles, hands, mixing it with my eyecream, and for my hair!!!

Reaction score
It's actually a great moisturizer for hands, cuticles, elbows, where ever!!! I put a *tiny* amount on dry hair last night (I have long, highlighted hair), then in the morning I washed my hair with a clarifying shampoo, the usual conditioner, and then (making hair was damp and not towel dried) I rubbed a *tiny* amount into hair and proceeded with blow drying etc. My hair was so soft, shiny, and a lot smoother!!! I told my mom about it (for hair) this morning, she tried it, and she went out and bought the stuff this afternoon!!! I really like it. I think she also put some on her feet.

Reaction score
Let me know how you like it!!! I got it at a place called vitaminshoppe. Just remember, put a smalllllllllllll amount, you will end up looking like you haven't washed your hair
for 2 weeks if you have a heavy hand!!!! So start off small and then you can always add more!!

jmg

Reaction score
Yes jojoba oil is great! It is a great moisturizer and emollient. A lot of my lotions have jojoba oil in it.

Reaction score
Jojoba oil is the only oil that is almost the same as your own oil from the body. Jojoba oil balance the oil circulation.

Reaction score
Love this stuff. Use it under my eyes at night along with other oils.

Donna

Min

Reaction score
I havent tried it yet. I usually use avocado oil.

Reaction score
I have tried this..but the Jojoba oil made me itch.

Latest posts