Jojoba oil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just letting you guys know that I have recently discovered jojoba oil and I love it!!! You guys should check it out, and it's reasonably priced at health stores. I use it for my cuticles, hands, mixing it with my eyecream, and for my hair!!!

It's actually a great moisturizer for hands, cuticles, elbows, where ever!!! I put a *tiny* amount on dry hair last night (I have long, highlighted hair), then in the morning I washed my hair with a clarifying shampoo, the usual conditioner, and then (making hair was damp and not towel dried) I rubbed a *tiny* amount into hair and proceeded with blow drying etc. My hair was so soft, shiny, and a lot smoother!!! I told my mom about it (for hair) this morning, she tried it, and she went out and bought the stuff this afternoon!!! I really like it. I think she also put some on her feet.

Let me know how you like it!!! I got it at a place called vitaminshoppe. Just remember, put a smalllllllllllll amount, you will end up looking like you haven't washed your hair
icon_evil.gif
for 2 weeks if you have a heavy hand!!!! So start off small and then you can always add more!!

Yes jojoba oil is great! It is a great moisturizer and emollient. A lot of my lotions have jojoba oil in it.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Jojoba oil is the only oil that is almost the same as your own oil from the body. Jojoba oil balance the oil circulation.

Latest posts

Back