Joke: In the Bridal Suite!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On their first night to be together, the newlywed couple go to get changed. The new bride comes out of the bathroom, all showered and wearing her beautiful robe. The proud husband says, "My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe." The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished. "Oh, oh, aaaahhh," he exclaims, "My word, you are so beautiful, let me take your picture. Puzzled, she asks, "My picture?" He answers, "Yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever."

She smiles and he takes her picture, and then he heads into the bathroom to shower. He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks, "Why do you wear a robe? We are married now." At that the man opens his robe and she exclaims, "Oh, oh, oh my, let me get a picture." He beams and asks, "Why?"

She answers, "So I can get it enlarged."

ROTFLMAO!!
icon_lol.gif

Good one!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish On their first night to be together, the newlywed couple go to get changed. The new bride comes out of the bathroom, all showered and wearing her beautiful robe. The proud husband says, "My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe." The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished. "Oh, oh, aaaahhh," he exclaims, "My word, you are so beautiful, let me take your picture. Puzzled, she asks, "My picture?" He answers, "Yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever."
She smiles and he takes her picture, and then he heads into the bathroom to shower. He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks, "Why do you wear a robe? We are married now." At that the man opens his robe and she exclaims, "Oh, oh, oh my, let me get a picture." He beams and asks, "Why?"

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish On their first night to be together, the newlywed couple go to get changed. The new bride comes out of the bathroom, all showered and wearing her beautiful robe. The proud husband says, "My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe." The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished. "Oh, oh, aaaahhh," he exclaims, "My word, you are so beautiful, let me take your picture. Puzzled, she asks, "My picture?" He answers, "Yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever."

Oh dear. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's some more...Bumper Stickers You Would Like To See

> Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you

are an ass.

> Impotence...Nature's way of saying "No hard

feelings,"

> The proctologist called

...they found your head.

> Everyone has a photographic memory

...some just don't have any film.

> Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up

your date.

> Your ridiculous little

opinion has been noted.

> I used to have a handle

on life...but it broke off.

> WANTED: Meaningful

overnight relationship.

> Guys...just because you have one,

doesn't mean you have to be one.

> Some people just don't know how to drive...

I call these people "Everybody But Me,"

> Heart Attacks...God's revenge for eating His

animal friends.

> Don't like my driving?

Then quit watching me.

> If you can read this...I can

slam on my brakes and sue you.

> Some people are only alive because it is

illegal to shoot them.

> Try not to let your mind wander...It is too

small and fragile to be

out by itself.

> Hang up and drive!!

> And The Number One Bumper Sticker you'd Like To

See!!

> Welcome to America

...now speak English

teckna.gif

PLEASE
biggrin.gif

HAAAAAA! Now that's a CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!
claps.gif

LOL....GOOD ONE
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Here's some more...Bumper Stickers You Would Like To See

> Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you

are an ass.

> Impotence...Nature's way of saying "No hard

feelings,"

> The proctologist called

...they found your head.

> Everyone has a photographic memory

...some just don't have any film.

> Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up

your date.

> Your ridiculous little

opinion has been noted.

> I used to have a handle

on life...but it broke off.

> WANTED: Meaningful

overnight relationship.

> Guys...just because you have one,

doesn't mean you have to be one.

> Some people just don't know how to drive...

I call these people "Everybody But Me,"

> Heart Attacks...God's revenge for eating His

animal friends.

> Don't like my driving?

Then quit watching me.

> If you can read this...I can

slam on my brakes and sue you.

> Some people are only alive because it is

illegal to shoot them.

> Try not to let your mind wander...It is too

small and fragile to be

out by itself.