Jolie won't stay straight, says lesbian mate

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Angelina Jolie says Brad Pitt makes her so happy, she’s given up lesbian sex — but her ex-girlfriend isn't so sure.

The 32-year-old Tomb Raider star claims she no longer pines for trysts with other women since she began seeing heartthrob Pitt.

“I've never hidden my bisexuality. But since I've been with Brad, there's no longer a place for that in my life,†she told a French magazine last week.

But her former lover, Calvin Klein model Jenni Shimizu, reckons Jolie won’t be able to stay away from her former temptations.

“She loves danger and dabbling in the dark side," she told British tabloid News of the World.

“She loves women too much. It's like a drug and she was hooked.â€

The pair, who enjoyed a long-term relationship, met for the first time on the set of Foxfire while playing a pair of rebel teenagers.

Shimizu told News of the World about the steamy encounter they had when they first met.

“I fell in love with her the second I saw her,†she said.

"Our eyes just locked and we kissed — a slow, lingering, magical kiss.

"Next day we both knew we wanted it to go further."

The pair used to visit strip joints together and Jolie "always liked the ones that were darker and naughtier"

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=285587

SOURCE

Originally Posted by KaseyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif All the reasons why I've never liked this woman!!!!! Because she's bisexual?
kopfkratz.gif

Okay, let's think... Angelina & Brad have been together HOW long already? Seems to me she's quite content, and though she may go back, I don't see it happening anytime soon. Angelina is Angelina, and that's who she'll always be!

Yea, it sounds to me like someone wants a little 15 minutes of fame! I think Angelina is very happy with her little family
smile.gif

I read an interview I think in people magazine that this woman gave saying all the above. Probably a few years ago.

I read this on TMZ last week... If you saw the lady, you'd recognize her, because I did. I just never knew they dated... I know her more as a model than anything else. Let me find a pic (or two)...

Jenny_Shimizu.jpg

ck.ckone4.jpg

This lady is so annoying. Shes always talking about Angelina because thats the only way people will talk to her. she needs to go away!

haha she does look like maddox.

I hope if i ever get famous, and my skank faced ho bag ex boyfriends talk about me in the media, that I can crucify them in their personal lives.. you know, bankrupting them or something, hee hee.

I just think it's low to open your mouth to the media about your ex. Shameful

It's not fair she's going to go back to girls. I agree with everyone else, it's low to say things like this just so you can get into magazines.

Yeah I think someone just wants attention. Howd she become a model anyway??? yiiick

Originally Posted by KaseyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif All the reasons why I've never liked this woman!!!!! Do you mean you don't like the kiss-n-tell blabber mouth?

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah I think someone just wants attention. Howd she become a model anyway??? yiiick The androgynous look was very "in" during the late 90's. I saw her introduced once on ANTM. I said that same thing myself about her.
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, she looks like Maddox. Weird. Maybe that was part of the decision she adopted him.
Babyangel

Originally Posted by ivette /img/forum/go_quote.gif i didn't know angelina was bisexual lol thats line no secret.
Anyone watch Gia??! great movie (yet sad). lol

I loved Gia.

And someone is just an Attention Whore and maybe is jealous of someone else.

Latest posts

Back