Jonathan Product Review - Shampoo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

I purchase the Jonathan Product Moisturizing Shampoo from Sephora this past weekend.

First off it's $20.00 for the shampoo! OUCH!

But with that being said....it works really well.

I was skeptical at first. I'm used to washing my hair and while it's still wet, feeling soft and silky. I didn't get that at first. It felt clean and smelled great but it wasn't silky. The scent is very natural and herbal.

Once my hair was dry it had SO much body and felt silky soft. I was quite surprised that it felt silky at this point. I didn't expect that and I was really impressed with the body since it's been really humid here lately which usually leaves me with lifeless hair.

Overall I like the product but I don't think I will buy it on a regular basis because of the price tag!

Originally Posted by QurlySq Cool!! I'm still debating on whether I'll give him a try or not... Qurly== do yourself a favour! Go to www.jonathanproduct.com and send them an email asking for samples.. you SHOULD get some in the mail.. for FREE

hmmm.. will do... should i come up successfuly, I'll have you to thank!! Originally Posted by MacForMe Qurly== do yourself a favour! Go to www.jonathanproduct.com and send them an email asking for samples.. you SHOULD get some in the mail.. for FREE

Originally Posted by redrocks Hi!
I purchase the Jonathan Product Moisturizing Shampoo from Sephora this past weekend.

First off it's $20.00 for the shampoo! OUCH!

But with that being said....it works really well.

I was skeptical at first. I'm used to washing my hair and while it's still wet, feeling soft and silky. I didn't get that at first. It felt clean and smelled great but it wasn't silky. The scent is very natural and herbal.

Once my hair was dry it had SO much body and felt silky soft. I was quite surprised that it felt silky at this point. I didn't expect that and I was really impressed with the body since it's been really humid here lately which usually leaves me with lifeless hair.

Overall I like the product but I don't think I will buy it on a regular basis because of the price tag!

Thanks for the review! you should check the ingredients... maybe you can find something comparable that is cheaper...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe Qurly== do yourself a favour! Go to www.jonathanproduct.com and send them an email asking for samples.. you SHOULD get some in the mail.. for FREE Just curious - have you (or anyone) had success with this? Please let me know as I'll do it if you have. I don't have Sephora anywhere near me, and I'm one of those that 80% of why I buy a product has to do with the scent of it!
icon_redface.gif
I'd love to test it out before purchasing.

Back