Jonathan Product

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really really really want to try the Jonathan Product line but I need some real world advice on this one... Without the thousand dollar cuts he does, does the product really stand on their own? Specifically, I'm really interested in the Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner... Anyone know about these??

not a thing, but i love his show "blowout". i've never seen any people of color on his show, though, so i'm not really sure how his products would work for me.

Yeah, that was the other concern for me... But I'm thinking that with shampoos and conditioners, that would be less of a problem than like gell or something... or at least that's what I'm hoping!!! ...
icon_neutral.gif

give it a shot and let me know what you think. are his products pretty expensive?

i saw the show where he was in the process of making it. i wouldn't buy it thought because it is so expensive. sorry i can't be of any more help!

Originally Posted by monniej give it a shot and let me know what you think. are his products pretty expensive? 'Tis expensive so I'll be on the lookout for a hookup... if I find one, I'll report my results... hoping for the good!!

OH oh!!!!!!!!! i love his shampoo 20$ but i love it omg it is so wonderful and it smells omg it smells soooooo good i love it i have to go buy the conditioner!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

you should definately try it!

I've never tried them, but I guess buying them once if they are good isn't too bad ?
icon_wink.gif
Can you find them any cheaper online or on Ebay??
redface.gif

I was thinking about trying this too.

I'd really love to hear from someone that tried it first.

So far, on ebay I've found samples of the leave in glossing stuff and the dirt... neither of which I want...
icon_cry.gif
... those both are running like $6-7 (including s/h)... maybe if I go to sephora and beg, someone will take pity on me...
icon_neutral.gif

I want to try the shampoo and conditioner...can you get a sample of it from Sephora?
confused.gif

Originally Posted by QurlySq So far, on ebay I've found samples of the leave in glossing stuff and the dirt... neither of which I want...
icon_cry.gif
... those both are running like $6-7 (including s/h)... maybe if I go to sephora and beg, someone will take pity on me...
icon_neutral.gif
oh! i'd love to sample dirt...where can i get a sample??

I think the show is absolutely hilarious... I always want him to take a throat lozenge or clear his throat or something - raspy voices bother me...
icon_rolleyes.gif
... plus, I make bets with myself on how many times he'll cry in that nights episode... I'm ALWAYS off!!!...
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by xpressit is it just me or is he really hot? man i am addicted to his show!! :icon_love

yep he does cry a lot! LOL

i will let you know about the products, i think i may have to order some.

Originally Posted by QurlySq plus, I make bets with myself on how many times he'll cry in that nights episode... I'm ALWAYS off!!!...
icon_cool.gif
That is too funny - I do the same thing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I thought last night we might get through an episode without tears - but sure enough, towards the end of the episode he was crying!
claps.gif

I also like to make bets if he's going to have a "melt down". I think so far this season he's had one every episode!

Dude, Dude, Dude, Chick, Chick, Chick... I want to buy him a thesaurus!!!

Originally Posted by Leadfoot That is too funny - I do the same thing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I thought last night we might get through an episode without tears - but sure enough, towards the end of the episode he was crying!
claps.gif

I also like to make bets if he's going to have a "melt down". I think so far this season he's had one every episode!

Latest posts

Back