Jonathan Samples Requested

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hey!

I sent an email to JonathanProduct.com to ask for samples.. mine have not arrived yet, nor have i gotten any response to my email. Has anyone asked for samples?

Reaction score
Nope but it seems like everyone is after his products.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey!I sent an email to JonathanProduct.com to ask for samples.. mine have not arrived yet, nor have i gotten any response to my email. Has anyone asked for samples?

I sent an email maybe last week or so and I haven't heard a response either... so, so far, their customer service sux...

Reaction score
Will someone please tell me what all the hype about his products are about?? In the last week, all i've seen is talk about Jonathan Products!! I heard they're sold out at Sephora & QVC. Whats the deal guys? How come its so fab?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Will someone please tell me what all the hype about his products are about?? In the last week, all i've seen is talk about Jonathan Products!! I heard they're sold out at Sephora & QVC. Whats the deal guys? How come its so fab? welllllllllll, I think it has more to do with his show than the actual products, at least in the beginning.... he's a terrific hairstylist and, on the show, we've watched him develop his products and everything... for me, it's more of a curiosity... plus I'm always searching for something to keep my hair moisturized... you can get a better understanding here --> http://www.bravotv.com/Blow_Out/
Enjoy!!!

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for that link Nikki! I'll go check it out now

Reaction score
That's so strange. The day I saw the post on Hair Care Talk saying they would send out samples, I emailed them. I received a response in about a half hour and I emailed the person back and forth about four times with questions, etc. Within three days I had the samples in my mailbox.

I don't remember if I used the email address for Customer Service or Public Relations off of his website.

Just an FYI - at this time they only have samples of the Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. They sent me two packages of each and a brochure about all his products.

Lauryn - If you want, I will bring you my second set tonight to try.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by redrocks That's so strange. The day I saw the post on Hair Care Talk saying they would send out samples, I emailed them. I received a response in about a half hour and I emailed the person back and forth about four times with questions, etc. Within three days I had the samples in my mailbox.
I don't remember if I used the email address for Customer Service or Public Relations off of his website.

Just an FYI - at this time they only have samples of the Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. They sent me two packages of each and a brochure about all his products.

Lauryn - If you want, I will bring you my second set tonight to try.

Tell me about it. Someone suggested the samples idea.. and i figured it cant hurt cuz its no money outta my pocket! You know me and shampoo! How many times have we stood in the shampoo aisle?? ALRIGHTY THEN! Nope, i got nothing by the way of response or somethin in the mail.. *sigh* i love samples...yeah, if you wanna part with your extras.. i will try it.. Just can't justify 20$ to try somethin, ya know?

Reaction score
qurlysq, i found my hg hair care products. pantene pro-v relaxed and natural for women of color. you should check this line out. my hair is amazing - shiny and rich without being heavy or greasy. i think this may be the best product i've seen for natural hair!

Originally Posted by QurlySq welllllllllll, I think it has more to do with his show than the actual products, at least in the beginning.... he's a terrific hairstylist and, on the show, we've watched him develop his products and everything... for me, it's more of a curiosity... plus I'm always searching for something to keep my hair moisturized... you can get a better understanding here --> http://www.bravotv.com/Blow_Out/
Enjoy!!!

Reaction score
truly??... i was in the store tonight and i looked at that but instead i opted for the curl leave in something or other... still Pantene though... When I run out of the current Pantene I'm using (Hydrating Curls) then I'll give that one a try... did you use the poo, conditioner or both??

Originally Posted by monniej qurlysq, i found my hg hair care products. pantene pro-v relaxed and natural for women of color. you should check this line out. my hair is amazing - shiny and rich without being heavy or greasy. i think this may be the best product i've seen for natural hair!

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

After reading your posts, I sent an email to Jonathan Product customer service on 4/7/2006 requesting some samples and I got them today 4/15/2006. Actually, I got a bunch of them.

I just washed my hair with the moisturizing shampoo. I like it a lot. I like the smell too, it has a sweet sugary smell to it and not very strong which is great!!

Maybe you should send another email to its customer service.

Reaction score
oh cool! i didnt even know you could get samples. i wanna try his hair straightner gel really bad.

LVA

Reaction score
never heard of Jonathan .. but realli want some samples now that u guys brought it up

is the website .. jonathanshair.com ?

Latest posts