Julep April 2012 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I was hoping for that make up bag more than anything!
wub.gif
   This is my first Mystery Box, so I hope it's not completely crappy! 
icon_cry.gif
  Does anyone know how many different sizes or types of Mystery Boxes they send?

All I know is its guaranteed to at least be worth $60 so most have at least 3-4 nail polishes plus extras... I know that doesnt really help but at least it was only 20.00 right? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You are so right!!.....especially since I got my first box for a penny!  I'm just being a brat because I want that make up bag!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine says First class mail....but last time it did too and I got the medium bag (worth around $118 I think), it took me forever to get it too. That bag came with the makeup bag too!

Originally Posted by Kittygirl4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else notice that the really good mystery boxes that people are opening in their videos all have Parcel Post on their shipping label?  I guess my mystery box must be a smaller one because my shipping notification said it's First Class Mail so it must be pretty light like my regular monthly Julep boxes. 
scared.gif
  I was really hoping for one of the big mystery boxes!  But I guess we all were. 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine says First class mail....but last time it did too and I got the medium bag (worth around $118 I think), it took me forever to get it too. That bag came with the makeup bag too!

Oh, that's awesome!  I still have hope!  I don't know why I'm obsessed with the bag, I believe I could've just bought it instead--for less than the Mystery Box!?? 
icon_redface.gif

Actualy bag is like $15-18 I think. So the Mystery Bag is a better deal! As long as you get the bag that is haha.  If I get a second one I can always send it to you and trade you for a polish you don't want. I don't really need two!

Oooooh, that sounds wonderful!
smile.gif
  Thanks for even considering it!  I'm so excited to see what everyone gets!  Good luck, ladies!!

I also have an extra makeup bag if you want one! I get 2 Maven boxes, so I ended up with like 4 of them because of the mystery boxes too. I'll have to find my extra but I know it's here somewhere! Unfortunately my room is a bit of a disaster. Just let me know if you end up not getting one and I can send it. I don't need anything in return.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks for giving me hope Javagirl... I was bummed because I looked at my April Mystery tracking info and it is shipping first class, whereas my February ($200+box) and March both shipped parcel post.  Hoping for a good box! 
7dh.gif

I just looked it up on USPS and "package services" means parcel! I hope you're right!!! 
icon_eek.gif
My March mystery box was sent parcel post and it was one of the smaller boxes (three polishes, and two one ounce tubes and chocolates). I think it's hard to tell, and those $50 gift cards don't weigh much ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got my mystery box today! I'm a little disappointed because I thought it would be more springy with pastel colors etc.

My box came in the same box the regular ones come in, so it was small. I got a cuticle oil, basecoat, Melissa, Taylor and Portia. Also a nail file and a small bag with three chocolate eggs and two chocolate coins.

I want my pastels!!! haha oh well.

ETA: Mine was shipped on the 9th and was First Class mail.

I just got my shipping notification on my mystery box, and since last time it was pretty quick, theres a chance I will get it on Saturday!

I received my box today. It was similar to Autumn's... topcoat, cuticle oil, Melissa, Alicia & Heather, file and chocolates.  I would've loved the gift card, black bag or lotion with SPF, but then again, I'm just happy that Melissa was my only dupe.  Heather is a light purple foil which I like, and Aleicia is a very pretty light coral.  $74 worth for $20... I'll take it.  Now to stop looking to see what everyone else receives... lol

Ahh mine is waiting at home! I'll be back in 30 min to report :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got lucky last time getting the medium boxes (included the makeup bag and the full size SPF lotion) so I guess I can't hope for much more than just not getting duplicate polishes! I already have Melissa...and I hate it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I put it on my trade list.

Mine just came. I got base coat, anne, melissa & sienna. Cuticle oil, file & chocolates. I'm happy with it. I like these boxes better than the monthly ones. I have another one coming tomorrow I think. Hope its different

UGHHH I got another Melissa. I guess I have two up for trade now! Add a second cuticle oil to my trade list as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also got Alicia (I don't wear pink :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( ) and Heather (silver) which I like, and the top coat.

Over all this was not worth $20 for me...but it was fun to get a surprise anyway :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back