Julep April 2012 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, awesome box! Congrats!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just spent that gift certificate in record time, btw. 
icon_lol.gif
 Got it 30 minutes ago and it's already gone! HAHAHAHA.

I got the It Girl Intro box (for Helena, the other two colors are just a bonus), April It Girl (all three colors are fab, I LOVE Niecy), and the March Bombshell box (for Natasha and the Argan oil alone, already have Sofia). I'll have 3 extra bottles of Argan oil, which is fab, I've almost used up my first one. I seem to go through one a month or so! I'm stocked up now! WOOHOO! Out of pocket cost for all of that was a few pennies under $10 after using my GC.

Still want Carrie, Parker, January, and some cuticle oil eventually. 
heart.gif

Oh and I had no dupes in my box (unless you count the top coat, but I always can use extra bottles of that). I SUPER wanted Hayden, so yaaay! 

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know of another brand that sells a good cuticle oil? I don't like Julep's because it smells like lavender.
Try Sally's Beauty Supply.

Thanks for the advice. I started using argon oil on my cuticles a few weeks ago, and I have the Julep cuticle oil, so I'll keep doing that and just push them back.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Don't cut. There is just no need to cut the epinychium (what the cuticle is called). My suggestion is to use oils and treatments and simply push it back as needed.

Thank you, everyone! I am indeed a happy girl today. I saw on Julep's wall that quite a few people got the $120 GC! Talk about AMAAAAZE. I bought so much with my $50 GC as is, $120 blows my mind. 
icon_eek.gif

got my mystery box today! 

won $50 certificate (yay!)

feeling thankful.

also got the argan oil, quick dry topcoat, Anne, melissa, and hayden. 

My only dupe was Melissa, but i really like that shade to layer over other polishes, so im definitely not complaining.

I have Alicia, Sofia, and Melissa to swap. All new and unused I'd love Helena, Leah, January, Blake, or any others I don't have. Please let me know if you're interested :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hahahaha you made me laugh =D   You're most likely older than me, but I can't help but say, you're so cute!!!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*in my bestest Spongebob Squarepants singing voicey* IT'S THE BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! 
w00t.gif

Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In a word, yup.

gaehn.gif

Does anyone know when they will have then available again?

Unfortunately, never. The monthly Mystery Boxes are basically a one time deal. Once sold out that's it. There maybe a different Mystery Box next month but it won't contain the items in this month's boxes.

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hahahaha you made me laugh =D   You're most likely older than me, but I can't help but say, you're so cute!!!

LOL. Yes, I'm afraid I'm 31 going on 8. 
icon_lol.gif
 I love Spongebob marathons! Even better than my Spongebob singing voicey is my Gary the Snail voicey!

*clears throat*

MEOOOOOOOW

I have been saying I want Helena and Hayden since the day I joined Julep (in December) and they were in my mystery box. Does Julep read minds?

I was under the impression that everyone was getting a $50 gift certificate, but I am still happy with my box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

sorry to bump the thread, i live in canada and just got my mystery box!

first time getting the mystery boxes! and probably my last! 

been lurking around to see what others got and i was well prepared to be disappointed!

contents
1. 120 gift certificate! (i am almost never this lucky, i swear! )

2. nail growth revitalizing serum 

3. elixir organic moroccan argan oil 

4. january nail polish

5. alicia nail polish

6. blake nail polish (super excited to try this)

7. melissa nail polish

8. fast dry top coat 

9. chocolates :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

TOTAL: $252 ... 

super happy and grateful! 

fyi, when i was tracking this package, it read "international LETTER" but as you can see it was no letter! 

Back