Julep April 2012 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes, there is one, and yes, I already bought it. 
icon_lol.gif

$19.99 after using the promo code SPRING at checkout.

http://www.julep.com/discounts/holidays/spring-mystery-box?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Website&utm_campaign=Spring%2BMystery%2BBox%2B

hmm, maybe I should have called it "Julep Spring Mystery Box".

Feel free to edit it, the powers that be. 
smile.gif

My last one was good at first...until I realized NONE of the colors looked good on me!! I'm hoping to trade with someone on here at some point though. I'm still going for it though, I didn't buy this month's choices because I wanted to save up for the mystery box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Surprises are always more fun!

ALSO i have a question. When it gives the option to have USPS express or the MAVEN ONLY 7-10 days...which is faster/better?

Edit: nevemind, I thought express was free for some reason since it didn't have a price next to it

So much for a "no buy". And I was SO proud of myself for not buying anything at Ulta/Big Lots/CVS/Walgreens today.

I could be a brat and count this as a sub, though, since I skipped the box and the code makes it the same cost. Yeah, that's the ticket LOL

I am doing this.  I think I prefer the mystery box over the monthly box, which is silly since I can't pick the colors.  I guess I like the chance that it will have a ton!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So much for a "no buy". And I was SO proud of myself for not buying anything at Ulta/Big Lots/CVS/Walgreens today.

I could be a brat and count this as a sub, though, since I skipped the box and the code makes it the same cost. Yeah, that's the ticket LOL

That sounds completely logical to me. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That sounds completely logical to me. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

SUCH the enabler, you are! But, seriously, I know it's rationalization, but at least it's a logical rationalization--unlike if I were to place a big huge Ulta order just to get the freebies (which I considered and talked myself OUT of doing).

And, yeah, I kinda like the mystery boxes better than the monthly boxes, too. Element of surprise AND I know it's likely to be a better value, when codes are used. (I don't hold out faith for a Golden Box)

SUCH the enabler, you are! But, seriously, I know it's rationalization, but at least it's a logical rationalization--unlike if I were to place a big huge Ulta order just to get the freebies (which I considered and talked myself OUT of doing).

And, yeah, I kinda like the mystery boxes better than the monthly boxes, too. Element of surprise AND I know it's likely to be a better value, when codes are used. (I don't hold out faith for a Golden Box)
*maniacal laughter* 
icon_smile.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 And ugggh Ulta! I'm having the hardest time talking myself out of that sample bag! It took everything in me to not add another $40ish to my order last night. 
icon_eek.gif

This was my thought too, but then it wouldn't just let me charge it to the card connected to my maven account and I was too lazy to get up, lol. 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*maniacal laughter* 
icon_smile.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 And ugggh Ulta! I'm having the hardest time talking myself out of that sample bag! It took everything in me to not add another $40ish to my order last night. 
icon_eek.gif

Does Ulta sell anything you need? That was my way to get the sample bag lmao, and now I have enough shampoo and conditioner to last me months. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was my thought too, but then it wouldn't just let me charge it to the card connected to my maven account and I was too lazy to get up, lol. 

WHATEVER IT TAKES! Roflmao

WHATEVER IT TAKES! Roflmao

I used to have my cc, cvv, and expiry memorized but thank god I got new cards since then. It was HORRIBLE.

In for one mystery box! =]

Crossing my fingers it's a big one. But I love getting the surprises in the mail!

That's how I was going to justify it!! I got this months free because of referrals and was thinking of getting it but backed out. My last one wasn't too spectacular.

Thanks for helping me see the light. I did skip April and just ordered the mystery box when I read your well crafted rationalization. I feel so bad for cracking but also so good! Just.....can't.....ever.....resist....

I don't know if anyone saw their facebook, but they showed a sneak peak of one of the "big" mystery boxes, it includes a $50 gift card to their store :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know if anyone saw their facebook, but they showed a sneak peak of one of the "big" mystery boxes, it includes a $50 gift card to their store :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back