Julep April boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my intro box! The colors are so pretty, but I feel really "meh" about the polishes themselves, really thin and kind of watery. I expected better for the price. I do like the hand scrub though!

Forgot to post my Julep box. 
smile.gif
 I changed from Bombshell to American Beauty this month and don't regret it at all, even though I want to eventually get Parker (and Niecy). I *love* my box! 

I just signed up for Julep last night. I was able to get my intro box for the $.01 special. It has already shipped and I'm excited to get it! I got Classic with a Twist. I also caved and bought a Spring mystery box! This could be trouble.
laughno.gif

Okay, so I DO plan on signing up to be a Maven thanks to the wonderful ladies who filled me in earlier in the thread. However, I do not really like any of the intro boxes or I already have polishes in the same color. Does anyone know if they ever change the colors in the intro boxes?

I believe they do. Last month was my first time and I received the Boho Glam colors that were for the month of March but instead of the full sized product everyone was getting, I received the hand scrub.

Originally Posted by akharri785 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, so I DO plan on signing up to be a Maven thanks to the wonderful ladies who filled me in earlier in the thread. However, I do not really like any of the intro boxes or I already have polishes in the same color. Does anyone know if they ever change the colors in the intro boxes?

I caved and got the April Classic with a Twist box and the Spring Mystery Box. My self control is definitely lacking :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Has anyone tried to contact Julep by email? If so, how long does it usually take for them to respond? My tracking says my box was 'missent' and I called and USPS told me to contact the sender. 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone tried to contact Julep by email? If so, how long does it usually take for them to respond? My tracking says my box was 'missent' and I called and USPS told me to contact the sender. 

I know it was within 24 hours for me.

Latest posts

Back