Julep April boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

i requested this box for april i love the colors , and already got email confirmation they will send me this one

If I don't skip this month, I think I'll be sticking with american beauty. I really want that foot stuff so I probably won't skip: 

Edit: I decided to skip. I really do not need more nail polish. 

Ahh I can't decide! I really want the foot creme but i really don't wear red/pink colors...and the orange would look weird with my skin tone. hmmmm.

I have a question, I got the e-mail saying my next It Girl box will come with a free makeup pounch...do I have to get It Girl to get this? Or can I change my style and still get it?

I am skipping this month. I really want Parker, but not enough to pay $20.  I just got my mystery box yesterday so I didn't really feel like spending more.  If there had been something besides the pedi cream I may have.  I own too many foot lotions I never use!

I chose It Girl instead of my American Beauty. BTW - There's going to be another Mystery Box this month. lol

I guess I'll stick with It Girl this month (my regular box). I really like Niecy and Jessica. I love both the colors in the American Beauty box too, though, but figure I'll use the third nail polish more than the foot cream. I also love the orange polish in the Bombshell package, Parker. Mostly because it has the same name as my son. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Will have to buy that one next time they have a B1G1 free sale.

This sort of sucks for me. Each box with the pedi creme (which I want) has one color I really want and one color "I just got something like it within the last month" in it, minus Bombshell, which I'm just not feeling, and that's my default style. I think I'm going to go with American Beauty and hope Renee is quite a bit different than Zoya's Kristen. Maybe it's still too early for me and I haven't had enough caffeine or something, but they look like similar colors to me.

I just got an almond creme and a mint color this last week so those boxes aren't an option for me. Now, if I were to win the mystery box though... I wouldn't complain. 
biggrin.gif
 And it's why I never choose to skip the month. One day I will be rewarded, oh yes, one day. 
biggrin.gif

Yes, after seeing Classic with a Twist swatches I definitely need that mint green! However, I will probably buy the "It girl" box on April 1st too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay Renee is not Zoya Kristen like, just saw the swatches. I'm happy with American Beauty this month. 
biggrin.gif
 That said, I'm sort of liking my default style (Bombshell) again... see this is why I should win one of the mystery boxes. 
icon_lol.gif

Wonder how big the pedi creme is? Doesn't look that large. That said, I have been very impressed with the quality of Julep's non nail polish items every month thus far though! 

It's not that I don't like Zoya's Kristen, quite the opposite, I love it, I just want to try different colors/shades right now.

Okay Renee is not Zoya Kristen like, just saw the swatches. I'm happy with American Beauty this month. 
biggrin.gif
 That said, I'm sort of liking my default style (Bombshell) again... see this is why I should win one of the mystery boxes. 
icon_lol.gif

Wonder how big the pedi creme is? Doesn't look that large. That said, I have been very impressed with the quality of Julep's non nail polish items every month thus far though! 
It's only 2 oz. (it's in their pedi care section separately and has the size). I agree 2 oz isn't that big but then again I rarely ever go through foot creams.

I chose It Girl for April but I really want that foot cream. Crossing my fingers for the Golden Box !! 
smile.gif

Yeah, that's not too big at all and my feet are as long as I am tall (almost 5'11"). Okay, maybe not quite as long as I am tall, but still, there's a lot of territory to cover! 
icon_lol.gif

Booooo at 2 oz. LOL! Maybe it's really concentrated? 
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, that's not too big at all and my feet are as long as I am tall (almost 5'11"). Okay, maybe not quite as long as I am tall, but still, there's a lot of territory to cover! 
icon_lol.gif

Booooo at 2 oz. LOL! Maybe it's really concentrated? 
satisfied.gif
LOL And that's their FULL size tube to boot! They're pre-selling it for $22!

[SIZE=large]American Beauty[/SIZE]

The Best Pedi Creme Ever! 2 oz ($22) - NEW!

Eva ($14) - NEW!

Renee ($14) - NEW!

[SIZE=large]Boho Glam[/SIZE]

Alyson ($14) - NEW!

Molly ($14)

[SIZE=large]Bombshell[/SIZE]

The Best Pedi Creme Ever! 2 oz ($22)- NEW!

Annette ($14)

Parker ($14) - NEW!

[SIZE=large]Classic With A Twist[/SIZE]

Susie ($14) - NEW!

Mandy ($14)

Each of those boxes have a value of $50.

[SIZE=large]It Girl[/SIZE]

Niecy ($14)

Penelope ($14)

Jessica ($14) - NEW!

Total box value: $42

I'm going to actually skip for the 1st time. I'm sure they will be a easter mystery box

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm going to actually skip for the 1st time. I'm sure they will be a easter mystery box

I was thinking this also.  

They said that they're doing the Golden Boxes every month from now on, on their FB page, last month. So I wasn't really surprised to see that. I think it's a cool idea because it gives incentive to stay with them longer in a way. 

Honestly I'm sort of meh about all the reds in this months boxes! I already have SO MANY similar colors to those reds that I do not want more. I switched from Boho Glam to Classic with a Twist because the brown looks boring and the red is just another red. 

I want the new colors, not the repeats. So I'll probably place a separate order for those after my boxes come. 

I think I'm going to have to order one of these two. Cremes are one of the only finishes I always reach for so I know I will get a ton of use out of them. I won't use the foot creme, but I can just gift it to someone. Hopefully they will have a penny code to sign up for these ones 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Latest posts

Back