Julep intro boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So today I decided to test the MARCHINTRO penny promo code to see if it still works, it does, and after doing the quiz I was told I would get the Boho Glam intro box. Since I already have a subscription I obviously didn't follow through with the new account however I decided to share the info with you guys.

​
Here is what we've curated to specifically compliment your style in your introductory custom beauty editor Sneak Peek Box:*​
  • Julepâ„¢ Facial for Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub, contains glycolic acid combined with apricot seeds for double exfoliation that leaves your hands noticeably softer after just one use
  • Penelope, opaque, almost white with a hint of blush. Elegant on manicures and pedicures. 
  • Portia, sheer tropical blue with glittery sparkles that will remind you of a day on the beach.
 ​
Here is what we've curated to specifically compliment your style in your first month's custom beauty editor Sneak Peek Box*:​
  • Julepâ„¢ Facial for Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub, contains glycolic acid combined with apricot seeds for double exfoliation that leaves your hands noticeably softer after just one use.
  • Meryl, the perfect neutral, sophisticated gray crème.
  • Blake, sunny yellow. Creamy and buttery yet fat-free.
 ​
Here is what we've curated to specifically compliment your style in your introductory custom beauty editor Sneak Peek Box*:​
  • Julepâ„¢ Facial for Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub, contains glycolic acid combined with apricot seeds for double exfoliation that leaves your hands noticeably softer after just one use.
  • Oscar, sparkle like a star with this ultra chic, multi-dimensional gold glitter.
  • Natasha, intense orange. Call attention to your sandals.
 ​
Here is what we've curated to specifically compliment your style in your introductory custom beauty editor Sneak Peek Box*:​
  •  Julepâ„¢ Facial for Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub, contains glycolic acid combined with apricot seeds for double exfoliation that leaves your hands noticeably softer after just one use.
  • Charlotte, demure lavender. Sophisticated with a twist.
  • Jennifer, beautiful sheer polish with a hint of pink. Effortless elegance.

It Girl

Here is& what we've curated to specifically compliment your style in your first month's custom beauty editor Sneak Peek Box*:

• Leah, vivid and refreshing grass green with a hint of shimmer.
  • Helena, ultra-saturated fuchsia. Looks great on all skin tones.
  • Melissa, sheer opalescent shimmer adds a soft glow when used alone and a high-fashion holographic effect when used over another color.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this question, but you seem to know a lot about the Julep boxes.

The penny promotion sounds GREAT, but I honestly know that I'm not going to continue with the box after the first one. If you do the penny promo, are you locked into buying a certain number of boxes? Or can you cancel? Is cancelling difficult with them?

You aren't locked in, you can cancel before they charge you for the next box. I think you must call them before the 24 to cancel your subscription...but since it's now the 21st I would either wait to subscribe after the 24, or go on ur profile and skip a month just to reassure that you won't be charged. If you cancel before ur penny box is shipped, I think they will cancel that too. Zadidoll can answer a little more specifically though lol

Originally Posted by thewendyyybird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this question, but you seem to know a lot about the Julep boxes.

The penny promotion sounds GREAT, but I honestly know that I'm not going to continue with the box after the first one. If you do the penny promo, are you locked into buying a certain number of boxes? Or can you cancel? Is cancelling difficult with them?

You can cancel, or you can skip as many times as you want. They send you an email on the 20th where you can choose to skip. To cancel, you have to call them but they don't give you a hard time or anything.

Just make sure to click SKIP if you don't want the box. I skipped in January, paid for February and got March for free and for the next year will be getting monthly boxes for free because I really promote their penny deals. lol I recommend people tell their friends and family about Julep's penny deal because you'll get credit for each person who signs up, they get polishes for a penny and if they don't like it they can cancel or skip but you get to keep the credit! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just make sure to click SKIP if you don't want the box. I skipped in January, paid for February and got March for free and for the next year will be getting monthly boxes for free because I really promote their penny deals. lol I recommend people tell their friends and family about Julep's penny deal because you'll get credit for each person who signs up, they get polishes for a penny and if they don't like it they can cancel or skip but you get to keep the credit! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hi, so is the skip period right now (up until the 24th) the time I have to skip April? since I haven't gotten my penny box for March I don't want to pay for April in case it's not my thing. but I already have 1 month's credit so I could get April for free. but I'm thinking I should just skip this month anyway b/c if one of my referred people quit within the next month (30/31 days?) the credit is taken away, right? that's what I read on the website, but wanted to get clarified.

If I just skip now for the month of April, I could wait to use the free month in May when I would be sure Julep won't take back my credit b/c the 30 days would have passed. I'm not sure if this train of thought is correct lol. thanks!

Originally Posted by icecreamofwheat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi, so is the skip period right now (up until the 24th) the time I have to skip April? since I haven't gotten my penny box for March I don't want to pay for April in case it's not my thing. but I already have 1 month's credit so I could get April for free. but I'm thinking I should just skip this month anyway b/c if one of my referred people quit within the next month (30/31 days?) the credit is taken away, right? that's what I read on the website, but wanted to get clarified.

If I just skip now for the month of April, I could wait to use the free month in May when I would be sure Julep won't take back my credit b/c the 30 days would have passed. I'm not sure if this train of thought is correct lol. thanks!
When did you order your march box? I believe it is after the 18th that they automatically won't give you the next month. If you have a credit you have to use it now or lose it, though, you can't "save" credits. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When did you order your march box? I believe it is after the 18th that they automatically won't give you the next month. If you have a credit you have to use it now or lose it, though, you can't "save" credits. 
ohh really? I ordered it on the 19th, and got notification of my credit the same day. I don't understand, where did the 18th come from? I thought I had until the 25th to skip.

and what I'm basically saying is, if I use my credit, but one of my referred people cancel before the 30 days, will I get charged for the free box?

Originally Posted by icecreamofwheat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

According to it if you subscribe after the 18th then you won't be charged until the following month (so April 27 unless you skip or cancel between April 20 and 24). If you subscribed BEFORE the 18th then you need to cancel or skip between today and Saturday to avoid being charged on the 27th.

As a Julep maven, your credit card is charged when you place your initial Maven order. If you sign up before the 18th of the month, you will be charged again on the 27th of that same month. If you sign up after the 18th of the month, you will be charged on the 27th of the following month. To avoid being charged, you can login to your account between the 20th and 24th to Skip the Month. If you wish to cancel, you must do so by the 24th at 11:59pm (PST) to avoid being charged on the 27th. *

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

According to it if you subscribe after the 18th then you won't be charged until the following month (so April 27 unless you skip or cancel between April 20 and 24). If you subscribed BEFORE the 18th then you need to cancel or skip between today and Saturday to avoid being charged on the 27th.
okay thanks a lot! since I have that whole month I'll just wait it out and see how the credit for the referrals go :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back