Julep March Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I read one of the people buying 11 is buying them for gifts for everyone to open at the same time and see what each other got. That's cute, expensive, lol, but cute.

I bought 2. So far I've gone in on every mystery box they've had, and most of them have been alright. 

The thing is, since I subscribe to their Maven program, I have a lot of their colors, so I usually end up with repeats. I'm just hoping my two boxes are different than each other. 

It's fun to get surprise mail so that's mostly why I do it.

I'm also REALLY really hoping Oscar is NOT included in this, or at least, in the ones I get, because I already have 3 bottles of that color. 

what are the chances you get $200 worth? lol....im loving this offer but i DONT want green polish, but with my luck thats what i'd end up with 
frown.gif

I felt the same way, but then I when I looked at the V-day mystery box forum I noticed that none really had to do with V-day! So hopefully this doesn't have too much green...and if it does I'll just use the forum to trade with someone who has duplicates of something else and wants the green :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Diana Mangual /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what are the chances you get $200 worth? lol....im loving this offer but i DONT want green polish, but with my luck thats what i'd end up with 
frown.gif

They probably just used St Patricks day as an excuse to have the "sale", not necessarily green polish!

Originally Posted by Diana Mangual /img/forum/go_quote.gif

frown.gif

I was just saying how I hoped I got some SPF 30 hand cream from them in one of my two mystery boxes... And what turns up on MyHabit.com today?? JULEP hand and nail care products for about half off! SCORE! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I totally stocked up, and Myhabit ships fast! They're a part of Amazon (if you're unfamiliar). And they ship for free (I don't even think there's a minimum). They didn't have any actual nail polishes but I was mainly wanting the Glycolic Hand Scrub, the Hand Brightener, and SPF hand cream. Go get some if you need extras or just need some period. I'm big on SPF in hand creams as most women I see that are mature have all sorts of age spots all over their hands and it's very aging!

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just saying how I hoped I got some SPF 30 hand cream from them in one of my two mystery boxes... And what turns up on MyHabit.com today?? JULEP hand and nail care products for about half off! SCORE!
biggrin.gif
I totally stocked up, and Myhabit ships fast! They're a part of Amazon (if you're unfamiliar). And they ship for free (I don't even think there's a minimum).
They didn't have any actual nail polishes but I was mainly wanting the Glycolic Hand Scrub, the Hand Brightener, and SPF hand cream. Go get some if you need extras or just need some period. I'm big on SPF in hand creams as most women I see that are mature have all sorts of age spots all over their hands and it's very aging!

oh goodness! all of my myhabit emails go straight to spam but I might have to check this cause I LOVE their hand cream.

Ok Im trying it, the way I see it, doesnt hurt to try a mystery box once atleast for the experience
rolleyes.gif

Last month's Valentine's Day Mystery Box didn't contain pink or red polishes so it's just a theme they're going with. Probably the colors will be pastel or spring link though.

I bought the mystery box too.  I have only been a Maven for two months so there are quite a few colors I am hoping to get.  My polish supply is very pathetic so I doubt I will get any dupe's - perfect time to buy these mystery boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. 

This is my first mystery box, I missed out on the Valentine one too.  I'm ok if the polish is green, my daughter loves green : )

I was one of the lucky who received a $200 Valentine's Mystery Box.... it did have 2 red polishes, red glitter, light pink polish, and silver polish, but there was also a yellow polish, and two purple polishes along with other goodies.... so, somewhat of a Valentine's theme.  I'm okay with the St. Patrick's Mystery Box having some green... I only own one green Zoya polish, and I work for Huntington Bank and our dress codes is green... lol

I have almost all of the green ones. I think I may need to put up a blog sale soon, though! I got a duplicate Demi polish and I don't wear pink, so I can't wear my pink-nude that I got in the Valentine's box...

I hatttteeee pink! I"m glad i'm not the only one that doesn't wear it, I thought I was the  only crazy one!!

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have almost all of the green ones. I think I may need to put up a blog sale soon, though! I got a duplicate Demi polish and I don't wear pink, so I can't wear my pink-nude that I got in the Valentine's box...

Originally Posted by cskeiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was one of the lucky who received a $200 Valentine's Mystery Box.... it did have 2 red polishes, red glitter, light pink polish, and silver polish, but there was also a yellow polish, and two purple polishes along with other goodies.... so, somewhat of a Valentine's theme.  I'm okay with the St. Patrick's Mystery Box having some green... I only own one green Zoya polish, and I work for Huntington Bank and our dress codes is green... lol

Heh, I got lucky. My company's colors are red and black (the vast majority of my wardrobe, plus easy to coordinate makeup with) and my team color is maroon. SO glad we didn't get stuck with brown. Green, however, could've been fun.

Looks like some of the boxes last month may be random colors because several boxes I saw on Facebook did not have any reds or pinks. I'm curious to know what this month's box will have.

They still have them available...why do I get the feeling that there's more than 2000 of them??

Back