Julep March Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by akicowi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They still have them available...why do I get the feeling that there's more than 2000 of them??

Even if there isn't I would imagine it would not be hard to throw more together with excess inventory.

same here

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still haven't received a shipping confirmation email for my two mystery boxes. Anyone??
smile.gif

This is so odd, they're usually so on it when it comes to shipping. I also noticed they didn't answer any questions on their fb page re: shipping mystery boxes.

Hope I get it thirst thing in the morning. 

I just called them and they said the St,Patrick's Day boxes had shipped, but that the shipment notices were slightly delayed...

Thanks for the update :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> did they say whether we'd get a tracking number at all? I'm dying!! This is my first time with mystery boxes and the excitement is killing me!!

This just showed up on Julep's blog, so I guess they really haven't shipped yet -

The boxes are all packaged and ready to be shipped, you should be receiving your shipping notification soon!

23 minutes ago

From Facebook

JULEP, please update your customers on the mystery boxes. You've recently posted so we know you're here. It's rude to just dismiss our concerns. I'm normally very impressed with your CS. Thank you :)
Like· · 2 hours ago near Tucson, AZ ·
  • 161915_49239265883_745749323_q.jpg
    Julep Nail Parlor Hi Janelle, sorry to keep you waiting! All of the mystery boxes are packaged and ready to be shipped. You should be receiving your shipping notification soon!
So apparently it's not just the shipping notices...

I normally wouldn't mind that it's late as long I know that it's coming at some point...but I'm just so excited since I don't know what's in this box! I want it now!

Latest posts

Back