Julep March Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yayyy Okay I got:

SPF Hand Cream Full Size = $28

Cuticle Oil = $18

The makeupbag/carrying bag? (I REALLY WANTED THIS YAY!) = $14.99

Glass nail filer = $6

Hayden (light orange cream) = $14

Sofia (the green glow in the dark) = $14

Blake (light yellow cream) = $14

Appliques (i don't use these at allll, i have short nails...will probably give these away on my bog unless you guys want them) = $?

Value = $108.99

I'm pretty happy with this since I had none of these :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just received my box today and kind of disappointed with it. I got Maya, Alicia, Sofia and a base coat. Willing to trade Maya and Alicia for just about any color that has no shimmer or glitter.

I just received my box today and I received a duplicate (Glenn) today. Does anyone want to trade my Glenn for another color ? Thanks!

yay.gif
Oooh, you got a good one. My favorite thing is the makeup bag. I love these mystery boxes. The first one I got was much smaller than the one I got this time but I still really liked it. I like the mystery boxes better than the monthly ones. You get more too.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yayyy Okay I got:

Cuticle Oil = $18

Glass nail filer = $6

Appliques (i don't use these at allll, i have short nails...will probably give these away on my bog unless you guys want them) = $?

Value = $108.99

I'm pretty happy with this since I had none of these :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yay.gif
Oooh, you got a good one. My favorite thing is the makeup bag. I love these mystery boxes. The first one I got was much smaller than the one I got this time but I still really liked it. I like the mystery boxes better than the monthly ones. You get more too.
Yeah, with the codes they always put out, the mystery boxes ARE a way better deal if you don't have lots of referrals. Plus, the surprise element is fun!

Wow, that sounds like a great box!  Everyone says you never go back after using the glass file, I'll have to dig mine out and see what they mean.  I'd love the appliques, I'm so in love with using them so I don't have to paint my nails every other day that I use them a lot and do the girls' nails here where I live with them too.  Can I pm you with my address in the States?  I do love using polishes on my toenails, though.  Cool that you got the makeup bag that you wanted, too.  I love it when we get exactly what we're hoping for!  I think I'm going to opt in for every Mystery Box in the future, there are just so many cool things you can get and the value of your box is amazing.  Good for you!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yayyy Okay I got:

Cuticle Oil = $18

Glass nail filer = $6

Value = $108.99

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, that sounds like a great box!  Everyone says you never go back after using the glass file, I'll have to dig mine out and see what they mean.  

I'm one of the ones who swears by glass files. They are MUCH gentler on my nails...when I use an emery board, my nails seem to tear and shred, but the glass files just powder off the rough edges. PLUS they haven't got that awful SOUND that I hate so much.

Thanks! Yeah I think i'd much rather have the mystery box than a monthly one, I love surprises :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Do they usually sell them for $20 after codes? Or are they usually $60?

I'd love to send you the appliques!  I'll probably just stick it in a regular envelope so it'll be pretty easy for me to send it, go ahead and PM me the address :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  Also in case you're wondering, they're a black base with rhinestone looking dots on them

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, that sounds like a great box!  Everyone says you never go back after using the glass file, I'll have to dig mine out and see what they mean.  I'd love the appliques, I'm so in love with using them so I don't have to paint my nails every other day that I use them a lot and do the girls' nails here where I live with them too.  Can I pm you with my address in the States?  I do love using polishes on my toenails, though.  Cool that you got the makeup bag that you wanted, too.  I love it when we get exactly what we're hoping for!  I think I'm going to opt in for every Mystery Box in the future, there are just so many cool things you can get and the value of your box is amazing.  Good for you!

I'd love your Alicia.  I have a Kelly that I've tried once and found I didn't like the color on me.  Would you be interested?

Originally Posted by Greenie4life /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received my box today and kind of disappointed with it. I got Maya, Alicia, Sofia and a base coat. Willing to trade Maya and Alicia for just about any color that has no shimmer or glitter.

Back