Julep March Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They have sucked me in again.  I ordered it as soon as a I opened the e-mail....

I really want to but I don't think I won't. I was disappointed with my V-Day Mystery Box so I don't think I will take the plunge. :

I did it, just because of the code. If it's actually at least $60 in product for $20, then I'm good with it. And even better if it's worth more.

But I'm back on no-buy since I ALSO bought a new phone today.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did it, just because of the code. If it's actually at least $60 in product for $20, then I'm good with it. And even better if it's worth more.

But I'm back on no-buy since I ALSO bought a new phone today.

lol I am glad I unsubscribed from the julep emails because I would be so tempted by this. NO ONE POST THE CODE HERE :

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol I am glad I unsubscribed from the julep emails because I would be so tempted by this. NO ONE POST THE CODE HERE :

It's JENNA, surprisingly enough.

Does this go against the no buy? I'm on day 23, so close to 30 days! I will probably cave

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does this go against the no buy? I'm on day 23, so close to 30 days! I will probably cave

Depends--remember, some folks agreed that ONE purchase doesn't violate the spirit of the no-buy. It does for me, so I'm starting over again with the 30-day rule instead, but everyone sets their OWN parameters, right?

And I wouldn't have done it if it were not for the code, seriously.

I would love to order this! However I hate green...and I have a feeling that's all it's going to be haha

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love to order this! However I hate green...and I have a feeling that's all it's going to be haha

Do they really have THAT many green products?

I'm not sure, I just joined today! But the description said it will be 2 polishes...so I guess I just assumed they would be green ones since that's not that many

OH well whatever, I ordered it anyway haha. I figure this way it only cost me 10 each this month...since my first box is basically free.

Ordered as soon as I got the email. I was so bummed that I found out about Julep after the V-Day box was long sold out. 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ha!  The one color I have been eyeing is the green!

Feb's mystery box brought me colors I never would have bought buy really liked on so I figure at the very least this gets me to branch out from the greys and browns I usually wear.

This is my first time with a mystery box. I bought TWO! I see some people buying up to ELEVEN! Crazy!

I'm excieted to see what I get, I really want the SPF hand cream, I can't find a hand cream anywhere with SPF! 

I did not get an email though, happen to see it on FB. How do I make sure I'll get the emails? 

biggrin.gif

Yea, I'm wondering how to get the emails? I saw it on Facebook too.

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my first time with a mystery box. I bought TWO! I see some people buying up to ELEVEN! Crazy!

I'm excieted to see what I get, I really want the SPF hand cream, I can't find a hand cream anywhere with SPF! 

I did not get an email though, happen to see it on FB. How do I make sure I'll get the emails? 

biggrin.gif

11?!! I thought about buying two, but there is no way I'd buy more than that. I have better things to spend $220ish on. 
icon_eek.gif
 The people buying up 11 at a time probably have plans to sell them on Ebay or something.

Latest posts

Back