Julep Maven 3 for $0.01!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to share with you that Julep Maven currently has a promo where you can get your first month for 0.01 (can cancel anytime) I did this but I decided not to cancel after getting my box because Julep has the option to skip a month (betweent the 20-24th of every month) just make sure you do so before billing (27th each month).

The reason I say 3 for $0.01 is because if you opt for the "It girl" intro box it comes with 3 pre selected colors however if you go for another one (Boho Glam, American Beauty, Bombshell & Classic with a Twist) it comes with 2 pre-selected colors and one product (hand cream/cuticle oil). So you take a quiz, then it tells you what type of Beauty you are and prompts you to sign up, when you get to the page w/the box they suggest you can click on a pink link that says "See other Maven Styles" and select which you like. Don't forget to enter promo code when checking out "COLOR2012"!!

Sorry but affiliate and referral links are not allowed on MUT per Terms of Service.

Hi there! I see you're kind of new. Just so you know, you're not allowed to post personal links like this. It will be deleted by the mods, just a heads up

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi there! I see you're kind of new. Just so you know, you're not allowed to post personal links like this. It will be deleted by the mods, just a heads up
Ooops, thank you. I wasn't aware! http://www.julep.com/mavens/quiz/ here is the link directly to them. Do you know whether I'm allowed to post my refferal code?

Latest posts

Back