Julep Maven: July 2012 discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't decide on my add ons. I'm thinking Oh Canada, Chelsea, Lynn or Mischa

I changed mine to BohoGlam and I guess I will gift the glitter nail polish thats gonna be free to everyone. I also get a free polish for it being my first month on this account. And I might add on Lynn.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh God! I want them all!!

I can't decide between It Girl (I love Mila!) or American Beauty (getting a gloss would be awesome). Plus I love the orange-y colors of Boho Glam.

And I had plans to cancel this month but Im so in love!
I am justifying it because I am not getting Conscious Box this month or The Soap Box
biggrin.gif

Wow!  Guess I am not cancelling this month either.  I am leaning towards It Girl but which two add-ons to pick?

haha, I just realized, after add ons, I'm getting my normal Bombshell box *and* Classic With A Twist, just without the Classic With A Twist lip gloss. The nail polish colors I'm getting, a lip gloss, plus America The Beautiful... Ahhh! I'm super excited and I haven't been excited about Julep for a while now. Yaay!

I usually get American Beauty but I love Classic with a Twist.  But the only thing is I have too many bright pinks so I would be willing to trade Freida for another color. 
biggrin.gif

I've gotten in the habit of skipping my Julep boxes, but I don't think I'll be able to resist this month- Much less be able to make up my mind which one I want! Getting 3 boxes would be a bit much for my credit card ;p

ahhhh i might actually get my box for the first time in a few months (usually just do the mystery boxes)

i'm normally it girl (which i don't mind this month) but i really like american beauty, but i also like poppy lip vernis in boho glam.

Oh it was a hard decision but I changed my usual Boho Glam for It Girl -as if I need another blue LOL

Hey all. So I canceled my Maven subscription due to inactivity but some of this July colors are fantastic! I really love Mischa. Since I don't really *need* any other colors, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to get Mischa as an add on with the intention of trading it with me for something on my trade list. Here is what I have up for grabs: 

Makeup and Samples:  

• BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Sample 
  • Glow and Go Travel Puff (Kissed by the Sun - Golden Bronze Self-Tanner) 
  • Kiehls Abyssine Cream (used 1x, mostly full sample) 
  • Kerastase Elixir Ultime (used 2x) 
  • Beauty Blender Cleanser 
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners in Zero and Rockstar (Both used, Zero has been sharpened, Rockstar has not. Please see photo for usage detail!) 
Nail Polish:

• Zoya Zuza (1x)
  • Zoya Yara - 2x
  • Zoya Kennedy - 1x
  • Zoya Nimue - 2x 
  • Zoya Rea - Swatched
  • Zoya Danni - 3x
  • China Glaze Fast Track (1x)
  • Essie Brooch the Subject (1x)
  • Essie School of Hard Rocks (2x)
  • Essie Borrowed and Blue (2x) 
  • OPI Jade is the New Black (90%)
  • OPI Silver Shatter (80%)
  • OPI DS Extravagance (2x)
  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects Aflorable (full box) 
  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects (1 sealed packet/1/2 box, for those who can use 1 foil pack for a full mani): Kitty Kitty, Collide-o-scope, Vine and Dine, Sweet Tart-An, Aflorable

I can send photos of anything and would be willing to send first if you have good feedback. I know there are other trade threads, but thought this would be the best place to request something like this, hope that is ok :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Ugh, blast you, Julep! I totally wanted the America the Beautiful, but I don't want to buy a box this month. I just looked at what it would be to buy just that polish on their site, and with shipping, it's 18 dollars...I guess it'd make more sense to just get a box. Grh.

I was soooooooo dead set on skipping this month cause I have and overload of nail polish... but then I saw the swatches on their blog. 
rolleyes.gif
  I switched from my usual Boho Glam to It Girl (I couldn't resist Daphne. Like I need another blue/green) and added Mischa as an add on.

There needs to be some sort of AA program for nail polish.  I can't stop!!! 
icon_redface.gif

I switched to bombshell. I was good & didn't order any add ons though I am very tempted!

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was soooooooo dead set on skipping this month cause I have and overload of nail polish... but then I saw the swatches on their blog. 
rolleyes.gif
  I switched from my usual Boho Glam to It Girl (I couldn't resist Daphne. Like I need another blue/green) and added Mischa as an add on.

There needs to be some sort of AA program for nail polish.  I can't stop!!! 
icon_redface.gif
Its ok, live a little!
biggrin.gif

Aghhh I want chelsea,  mila, and o canada as add ons. I'm going to have my fingers crossed so hard for a golden box this month. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Curse you Julep! I went with Boho Glam, and I added on O Canada.

*shakes fist*
HAHAHA, Box Twins (including the addon)

I'm so glad Julep didn't fail to impress me this month!  I kept my classic with a twist box and am looking forward to it all!  I just wish I was gonna get it before vacation (I leave the day after it ships)....but if that's the only downside of this then that's pretty damn good.

Latest posts

Back