Julep Maven- June boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HerpDerp,

There is a swap thread here on MakeUp Talk...do a search for Birchbox open trade.  We trade all kinds of subscription beauty box stuff not just Birchbox.  Julep polishes are a good commodity on that thread.  There is also a Julep trade page on Facebook that I have participated in and I've had good luck with.  Bottom line is...I no longer have any of my duplicates
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LV

I am getting American Beauty this month. I love green nail polishes!

And I did successfully get it for free! I love their referral program!

I REALLY want the 2 polishes from the Boho glam box and would love to trade with someone for them. I'm not a Julep member so I would have to get an intro box and these colors are not an option. Feel free to send me a message with any items your looking to trade for 
smile.gif

The Robin color is spectacular looking, but I just bought a polish that same color the other day..sigh* On another note, I forgot..do they do mystery boxes every month? Where do I find out about those? I didn't know about the Cinco de Mayo box until too late.

Hey does anyone know what was up with the makeup bags? It looked like a few people got a black makeup bag as a freebie in their box. I just got my intro last week and I got the toe separators as my freebie. Is this the freebie for the June boxes?? Also- i don't think i got the email about the free nail polish. bummer. Maybe because I just joined? But i did unskip this month and am getting a june box. hmmmmm.

Originally Posted by Mandy Lu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey does anyone know what was up with the makeup bags? It looked like a few people got a black makeup bag as a freebie in their box. I just got my intro last week and I got the toe separators as my freebie. Is this the freebie for the June boxes?? Also- i don't think i got the email about the free nail polish. bummer. Maybe because I just joined? But i did unskip this month and am getting a june box. hmmmmm.
I know that when I got the email about the free polish they said that a code would come in my June box so I could redeem it

Originally Posted by Mandy Lu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my makeup bag in my first full-price box.  I received toe separators as my freebie when I received my first box, which I bought using the $1.00 promo code in March, I think.

My intro box only had a cheap nail file as a freebie, but I'm not complaining because I was actually about to buy a new one. The make up bag would have been nice to get too.

The make-up bag was suposed to be in my first full price box, but I skipped that month so I never got it.

What's this about a free polish? I didn't read anything about that.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The make-up bag was suposed to be in my first full price box, but I skipped that month so I never got it.

What's this about a free polish? I didn't read anything about that.
I don't know how many people got the email about the free polish it could have just been me since this month is my first full priced box

The free polish was for mavens on their first month (not their intro box). You're supposed to receive a voucher in your box to redeem for a free polish. Snllama: since you skipped your first month with the free bag, you forfeit any freebie for it being your first month.

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The free polish was for mavens on their first month (not their intro box). You're supposed to receive a voucher in your box to redeem for a free polish.

Snllama: since you skipped your first month with the free bag, you forfeit any freebie for it being your first month.
jeez. i unskipped this month because the polishes were so pretty! Was hoping to cancel after this month. I guess If i don't get my freebie until next month because I signed up late May i'll just have to buy another box. *darn* hehe.

Got my box! wohoo!! check out my facebook for pics of the Classic with a twist box- no add ons. I have been trying to put pics on here in the spoiler section but can't figure it out!

Mine will be arriving today! I'm excited and sad, this is probably my last julep box unless I get more free ones.

Click below for pics of the June classic with a twist box! Thanks for the info Zadidoll!

Cards included in my box. Julep in june card with a quote by katharine hepburn, a sorry for the bad brushed card, and classic with a twist card. Even though this is my first box after my intro I did not get a code for free polish because I was scheduled as a skip because I just got my intro box last week.

Contents of june box. Lauren and Claire. Daylight defense lotion (spf 30) 3oz. Extras were 2 pixi sticks, daylight denfense lip balm (spf 15) in Vanilla Mint, and 2 replacement brushes (I didn't order any new brushess so I'm thinking everyone is getting these!)

Got my box! wohoo!! check out my facebook for pics of the Classic with a twist box- no add ons. I have been trying to put pics on here in the spoiler section but can't figure it out!
Am I the only one who's super excited that there's also an SPF lip balm in there?!? Sweet!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just received mine today! ahhh so excited to add a polish for FREE to my next box (coupon code). I love their nail colors and polish goes on awsome. (annoying voice) lol. I cant say anything "bad" at this point in my subby.

xoxo

nicole

Got my "It Girl" box today (with a Robin add-on on the way!).  I loved the box, it was my first from the subscription (got the intro box about a week ago).  I loved the presentation, I think they do such a nice job.  Was a little sad about Sasha though, I thought it seemed brighter in the picture.

Back