Julep Maven- June boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Generalissima /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woohoo! My mystery box was awesome!! I got pedi creme, pedi prep, pomegranate body scrub, foot file, nail file, nail growth revitalizing serum, basecoat, topcoat, emma, maggie, january, taylor and sandra. Rad! I wonder how much that's worth. Anyone else get a similar box? I kinda hate purple though so if anyone want's to trade for taylor or maggie let me know.
Awesome box!

june for me was the best month for colors. they are gorgeous! but i am so excited for july, i can't wait.

I am NOT skipping this month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've skipped for the 2 months, but this months box is toooo good to skip! I'm super excited for Boho Glam box!! wooohooo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back to the crappy brush issue for a minute:  I just got a bottle of what must be a newer bottle (of a shade that has been around at least since January.  I think it has been around since even before the Maven program, in fact) in a swap.  I'm thinking it's a newer bottle because it had a plastic overwrap, and I don't recall those before this spring.  The brush is one of the wide crappy smushed-out brushes.  I've sent email to Julep because if this is the new brush style, I'm probably just going to cancel (I didn't say that because I want to see what they say to my email first, but if they say it's officially the new brush style, I'll be skipping until I hear the brush issue is resolved).  *So* annoying.

Back to the crappy brush issue for a minute:  I just got a bottle of what must be a newer bottle (of a shade that has been around at least since January.  I think it has been around since even before the Maven program, in fact) in a swap.  I'm thinking it's a newer bottle because it had a plastic overwrap, and I don't recall those before this spring.  The brush is one of the wide crappy smushed-out brushes.  I've sent email to Julep because if this is the new brush style, I'm probably just going to cancel (I didn't say that because I want to see what they say to my email first, but if they say it's officially the new brush style, I'll be skipping until I hear the brush issue is resolved).  *So* annoying.
Julep has already addressed the bad brushes from May. They were, in fact, defective. This was not a new brush style. No worries

I cancelled my sub, but I LOVE the Boho Glam box, all the colors this month are great. . . but I have too much nail polish and it's too pricey for something I have more than enough of.

Back