Julep Maven March boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got the answer to my question today. Yes you can get the Golden Box if you received that months box on referrals! I got one today! Can't wait to play with the colors!

Originally Posted by pixiesoap /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I got the answer to my question today. Yes you can get the Golden Box if you received that months box on referrals! I got one today! Can't wait to play with the colors!

lucky you! Looks like so much fun!!

SOOOOO ENVIOUS! AHHHH! Congrats! 
party.gif

Congrats!!!! I was wondering the same thing.

Since this is the second person to post on this board to get a golden box, they can't be all that rare.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is only one golden box picked a month?

I think they said they pick 100 of them a month, not just one. It's just random who gets them. 

Congrats on the golden box!! That's so awesome! =] 

This is my Classic with a twist on February and Boho glam on March! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just got this boxes yesterday

​
I put two boxes together 
laughno.gif

I like Alicia from this March box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Still waiting for mine 
icon_cry.gif
  Its now in Kent WA.  Hopefully I'll have it on Monday......

I had to wait for 2 weeks for my boxes.. 
frown.gif
 hopefully you will get yours soon

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Stupid question,
icon_redface.gif
 but how do you win the Golden Box? This is my second month with Julep and this is the first time I have heard about it.
Not a stupid question! It's actually random.

My box is boho glam, although I believe Im normally bombshell. I prefer to get 3 nail polishes though but whatever. I love that salmon-ish shade, I love warm tone pinks and peaches...my sisters call me grandma for that LOL but I really love them. My favorite nail polish of all time is by OPI - Malaysian Mist...which is a warm tone pink

This is my first salmon-ish shade and so far I do like it. It looks like orange colors inside my house lol but when i go outside it is pink! If you get boho glam, you will get alicia and portia! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I got my box today! I received the It Girl box and it has Jodie (Rose Gold) Melissa (Sheer Pearlescent) and Charlotte (slightly muted grape)! I chose this box because I don't have any colors like these and I am pretty pleased with them! I might just have to keep this sub!
claps.gif
 (like I NEED anymore nail polish lol)

I just got my Julep Maven box in finally today and the first thing I thought when I picked up the box was, "Damn! Too light to be a golden box! Booooooooooo!" LOL. Oh well, maybe next month! 
biggrin.gif

This month I went Boho Glam and do NOT regret it one bit! LOVES! 
wub.gif

Back