Julep Maven March boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got the email to look at my March box. Sadly, I'm skipping. I'm American beauty and I have no use for the argan oil, and thats the only extra in any of the boxes. I do like the nail polish but I'm mostly in it for the extras I get with it, and I wasn't wowed by any of the colors they were offering. What about you guys?

I'm classic with a twist and I am skipping this month as well. I don't have any use for the argan oil as well and although I liked the colors that were in my box, I just can't justify spending $20 I don't really have at the moment. haha Maybe next month. 

I had the same feeling, lol. 20 bucks is a lot for two colors I may or may not use since I already have so much nailpolish. I wish they had put a different extra in at least one of the kits, because I want more mani-pedi type products.

I skipped too. I'm into darker and more neutral colors, and I've only used one of my polishes from last month. Better off using that $20 for gas this month.

I am skipping this month as well.  I was hoping for more spring like colors.  While I like aragon oil, I want nail items from Julep.  Not hair.

I'm not signed up yet so I likely will with the next promo code that comes out. 

I'm feeling boho glam and bombshell

Since I'm not a member yet it won't let me view the preview page only the blog. do they all come with argan oil except it girl?

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not signed up yet so I likely will with the next promo code that comes out. 

I'm feeling boho glam and bombshell

Since I'm not a member yet it won't let me view the preview page only the blog. do they all come with argan oil except it girl?
Yup, they are all 2 polishes plus argan oil.

Thanks!!! 
smile.gif

no problem! I almost wish I had a good reason to get the argan oil because I love getting packages so much and I also do really like maven.

Do you happen to know the date you can start ordering the new boxes?

I am obsessed with argan oil so I'm going to jump on one of these especially if I can get it for a promotional price 
laughing.gif

Do you happen to know the date you can start ordering the new boxes?

I am obsessed with argan oil so I'm going to jump on one of these especially if I can get it for a promotional price 
laughing.gif

Well, I know they bill on the 28th of each month, but I would wait to order until March 1 if you aren't already a member. 

I'm also American Beauty, but I traded that for Bombshell. I don't have any green polishes and really liked that color -- has a bit of sparkle/shimmer to it! Plus, I like argan oil and am nearly out of what I have. So, the combination was good for me! Though I can see being disappointed that they didn't have another extra to choose from. If I remember correctly, the February boxes had two boxes with cuticle oil and two boxes with spray for your hair. I like what I chose, but I would have liked to have seen a second "extra," or non-polish item...

Hello ladies,

I'm skipping this month as well. I purchased the special V-day box and I pretty much have every beauty subscription and it starts to add up!  Plus I really need to use the nail polish I already have.

That is a really nice color! 

This is portia from the boho glam box over a dark blue polish....I LOVE this color!!!

I'm actually super excited about the argan oil! 

I have a bottle I got in my Josie Moran kit that I really love, so it'll be nice to have more. 

Currently I'm signed up for the American Beauty & Boho Glam profiles, so I'm keeping both of them this month. I love the colors in Boho Glam! 
The one I might switch out is American Beauty for a different profile, because I already have Maya, which is a seashell shimmer, and 4 other neutral colors like them, so it seems a bit redundant. 

I might get It Girl instead. 

Here are all five boxes from their site.

I actually like ALL the colors this month. lol And since it's also a Golden Box month I think I just might not skip March. lol

I switched American Beauty for Boho Glam this month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's so funny because I was looking to buy Argan Oil yesterday and then saw that it would be included in the box for this month! SUPER HAPPY! You girls should definitely try to get all your friends to become Julep Mavens as well. So far, I've accumulated 6 free months. The only crappy thing is that you can't skip without losing your credit but that's not much to complain about! I would love to win that Gold Box. @__@

I changed from Bombshell to Boho Glam for this month too! haha! 
icon_lol.gif
 I'm in love with that Portia color! It's so different than anything I own and I'm VERY excited about the Argan oil.

Latest posts

Back