Julep on QVC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
America the beautiful will be in the July boxes. This qvc kit, when you add tab and shipping is almost twice the cost if a regular monthly julep box, for the same or less product.

America the beautiful will be in the July boxes. This qvc kit, when you add tab and shipping is almost twice the cost if a regular monthly julep box, for the same or less product.
You're a 100% right! QVC has RIDICULOUS tax and shipping! I only buy from them when theres a product or configuration you can't get anywhere else (which is unfortunately a lot). So many brands makes stuff exclusive to them that I feel I HAVE to buy from them (tarte, Josie Maran, Mally, etc). I'll stick to my monthly maven box and they're mystery boxes. However, I will watch because well, I'm a dork and watch QVC a lot :rolleyes:

I agree. I used to be a big qvc shopper, but know i just but cosmetic kit configurations ( like the new tarte) that I can not find anywhere else, and Judith ripka jewelry. I may pick up something else here or there, but the shipping usually stops me. They are a little shady, like how they advertise free shipping on their food items because if complaints about the high shipping fee, but when the dropped the shipping charge the raised the item price 25%.

Back