Julep Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else having trouble with the shine gwp code not working??  I have $37 in my cart, I add the shine set, put in the SHINE code and hit apply, and nothing! Tells me its not valid?? ("Coupon code "SHINE" is not valid.")  I tried the otehr way too- put the shine set in my cart first, added my polishes, and then put the code in and the same- nada! no go!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

eta:

huh, didn't know that... if I cant get the code to work, I may do that route thru sephora....

Quote: Originally Posted by LinaMingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Kessie is available at sephora for $14. I figure instead of spending to get the GWP it would be just cheaper for me to go that route. I don't like the top coat it cracks and shrinks and the pen isn't all that good I have better cuticle products.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lily V /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is anyone else having trouble with the shine gwp code not working??  I have $37 in my cart, I add the shine set, put in the SHINE code and hit apply, and nothing! Tells me its not valid?? ("Coupon code "SHINE" is not valid.")  I tried the otehr way too- put the shine set in my cart first, added my polishes, and then put the code in and the same- nada! no go!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

eta:

huh, didn't know that... if I cant get the code to work, I may do that route thru sephora....
Have you tried it again recently? I think it is still working and active...

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have you tried it again recently? I think it is still working and active...

I did, thanks! I had let my polishes sit in the cart for like most of the day, came back and tried again & it worked (who knows why ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )  (Of course I didnt wait to see if I could use the shine code in the secret store, because didn't think the secret store would open a day early!) oh well, I like all the sale polishes I scooped up to get the shine deal anyway (Autumn, Whitney, Tina, Teresa, Azure set). 

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  UGGGHHH this just happened!!! I am a sucker for the GWP's from Julep   Ok but in all fairness this is like $3.20 per item.    Item Sku Qty Subtotal
cassie_rf_1.jpg
 Cassie Classic with a Twist
06-01-00022 1 $4.99
mischa_1_3.jpg
 Mischa Boho Glam
06-01-00210 1 $2.99
natasha_1_1.jpg
 Natasha Bombshell
06-01-00214 1 $4.99
giuliana-rancic-berry.jpg
 Pro Tulle
10-01-00699 1 $9.99
clara_rose_springcatalog_1.jpg
 Garden Time
10-01-00750 1 $9.99
kessie_freedom_oxygen_coty_springcatalog_1_.jpg
 Shine All Year
10-01-00748 1 $60.00 Order Status processing Subtotal $92.95 Shipping & Handling $0.00 Discount (SHINE) -$60.00 Grand Total $32.95
Nice haul!

The Ta Da! Quick Dry Drops are 50% off with code: QUICKDRY  not sure for how long tho, I've never tried them but for 5.60$ i'm ok with the risk. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got these from Mommy Splurge:

Use code SPRINGPERK to save 30% off your next Julep order – and you can use it twice! Exp 7/31.  [This code worked for me just now!]

Use code POLISHPERK to get a free polish with a $15+ order. Also Exp 7/31 and two uses!

And you can also use coupon OXYGEN2 to snag 30% off of the Oxygen Smoothing Base Coat, Oxygen Performance Top Coat, or the Oxygen top/base duo, through June 31.  [although I cannot see where these are available for sale yet - they still say "Out of Stock"]

New promo code out today for extra 20% off: BFFEVENT. I just tried adding

this code to a couple of bottles I had in my cart

that weren't part of the special, and it worked.

The fine print: The Julep Best Friends Fest sale expires 6/8/2014 at 11:59pm PT, or while supplies last. Promotional code BFFEVENT must be entered at checkout to receive additional 20% off. Orders placed for the Monthly Maven Reveal (e.g. monthly Maven Boxes, Upgrade Boxes, and add-ons) are not eligible. Offer may not be combined with any other promotional code and is limited to one use per customer. No adjustments on previous purchases. Taxes vary by location.

I don't know if everyone received the same code with their maven box (seems like they send different people different ones; I'm assuming some people got the 30% off ones and some the free polish ones?), but, as I haven't seen this mentioned and I finally got my box, along with this code, I figured I'd list it; sorry if everyone already knows this:

PERK1020 - $10 off of a $20 purchase. And, although it won't work for the mystery box itself, as with the free polish code, it will work with a $10+ add-on. (Actually, I was just playing around with it, to see, and, it will actually work with a $9.99 add-on--taking off $9.99, but not $10--if, say, you wanted to add on one of the $9.99 duos or the mystery add-on. This cracks me up. They can't get their coding right to prevent people from getting eleventy free maven boxes or a gazillion free golds*, but, heck, they ain't gonna let nobody be stealing no pennies from 'dem mystery box prices!).

*The first morning of the "Free Gold" promo, there was some sort of glitch that would have allowed me to order hundreds of free golds--in one order, mind you--infinity free golds, presumably. In what was probably for the best, as far as my conscience was concerned, and certainly their stock and budget, I left my cart with one of each, oh, ok, two of the few I actually really liked, trying to decide if ordering it was really "wrong"/needing to get ready for work, and by the time I got back to it later that day, they'd fixed it.

So, Julep is offering their Summer Brights Box for free with the code HELLOYOU. You only have to pay shipping.

Can I get away with getting this box and canceling my subscription before I get charged for next month? I want to try Julep's subscription, but I can't commit to paying that much a month just yet.

So, Julep is offering their Summer Brights Box for free with the code HELLOYOU. You only have to pay shipping.

Can I get away with getting this box and canceling my subscription before I get charged for next month? I want to try Julep's subscription, but I can't commit to paying that much a month just yet.
Yeah I've done it before. I just made sure to call before the 20th because that's when their call center gets really busy. Unless you don't mind waiting on hold. Just cancel before the 27th because that's when you'd be charged. I just don't know if it would be this month or next month.

I just joined with the SHIPSHAPE code and I'm probably going to cancel before the 20th. I'm a sucker for anything nautical, but I really don't want another $20+ subscription box.

Code MYFAVE for a free polish with a $10+ order. It's good through 6/24 (tomorrow). If you are a Maven it will just deduct $14.00 from your total, so it's more than 1 polish free.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Pretty much the only time I order from Julep is when they have these free polish promos because then I get 2 polishes for $8.40 after the $14 code deduction. I just picked up Yumi and Emilie.

I think I'm going to cancel after I get this order. (For some reason I don't like to cancel subs before all orders are shipped, hehe.) I'm not feeling $24.99 a month for a few polishes. I've been a Maven since August 2013 and I think I've only taken 4 boxes and one was a total mistake (I forgot to skip because I was busy). Most of my polishes have come from promo codes and mystery boxes and now I have enough to last a loooong time. 

Latest posts

Back