Julep Robin & Daisy nail polishes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would love to trade someone for these polishes. Feel free to let me know what your looking for 
smile.gif

Awww man, I though you were saying you have them for trade. I got mad, I was about to ask what you wanted for them lol! That was my box for this month that I skipped. I wanted the polish but NOT that cream stuff.

I'm not a Julep member so I only have the option of purchasing an intro box with old colors. I saw these and fell in love with them. Hoping someone will have them to trade 
smile.gif

Wish I knew before hand I could have ordered it for you as an add on for $4.99 each.

In the future, if you see anything in the new boxes that come out that you like let me know and I can order it then we can work out a trade or payment.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In the future, if you see anything in the new boxes that come out that you like let me know and I can order it then we can work out a trade or payment.
Thank you very much Zadi I really appreciate that 
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww darn I didn't even know that was an option. I appreciate the thought though 
Someone who is already a maven can get the whole box for you for $20. If it lets me ship it to you, and you want to pay pal me the 20, I'd be happy to do it. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Someone who is already a maven can get the whole box for you for $20. If it lets me ship it to you, and you want to pay pal me the 20, I'd be happy to do it. 
Thank you very much for the offer, but I'm on a no buy right now. I do however own a ridiculous amount of makeup I can swap for so I'm hoping someone will be able to trade >.<

I really appreciate you guys trying to be so helpful 
smile.gif

Back