July Sign In!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm Jennifer from Indiana! Right now I am teaching a summer class (a first semester computer-programming class) and am taking a graduate-level math class. Even though I had a lot of undergraduate math classes (I got a second major in math actually), I haven't had a math class in 2 years and never a graduate-level one, and this class is stinking hard
frown.gif
I sign in almost every day, but sometimes, like yesterday, it takes me all day to do my math homework and I don't get a chance!

Once my summer classes are over I'm going to start looking for jobs, because I graduate in December!
biggrin.gif

Hey everyone,im Gwendolyn from NY,

my summer has been alright,i am yet to go to the beach.I have a two and three yr old so i pretty busy most of the time.Im looking foward to going on a mini vaca with my hubby and kids.The next big event is my best friends bachelortette party,one in the hamptons and one in Vegas.then a bridal shower ,a wedding in aug and a wedding in oct.So i will still be pretty busy
smile.gif

Other than that i try to give mut my best cause the women here are amazing!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi i'm monnie from michigan. my summer is going pretty good. increased by customer base for my business, got some really good day spa experience under my belt, and managed to get the old body moving and looking pretty good again. my marriage is great, my son is doing well in college, and i made new friends all over the world at mut. all in all i'd say i'm truly blessed!
claps.gif

Thanks Sofia
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia Lilla, I hope you have a safe & fun trip! I wish I were going out that way again this summer, but no chance of that happening now. Enjoy!

Hey, there! Nicole from Northern California checking in with you chicky-mamas. I try and get on Mut at least once a day. I love it here! I'm so busy with my little ones right now it's hard to get online. I have a 6 year old boy and a 2 year old girl, and we're keeping active with all kinds of summer time fun. Today we're flying out to New Jersey to visit my husband's family. I'm sure we'll spend lots of time in the pool and at the shore. My kids adore their cousins...we'll make some good memories.

Probably won't be around for the next few weeks... take care, girls!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet

Hey, there! Nicole from Northern California checking in with you chicky-mamas. I try and get on Mut at least once a day. I love it here! I'm so busy with my little ones right now it's hard to get online. I have a 6 year old boy and a 2 year old girl, and we're keeping active with all kinds of summer time fun. Today we're flying out to New Jersey to visit my husband's family. I'm sure we'll spend lots of time in the pool and at the shore. My kids adore their cousins...we'll make some good memories.
Probably won't be around for the next few weeks... take care, girls!

smile.gif

Ahh MISS you Nicolet! Hurry back so you can stay with us
wink.gif

Have a good time

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ahh MISS you Nicolet! Hurry back so you can stay with us
wink.gif

Have a good time

Aw, thanks, Tony. I'm looking forward to seeing family, but HATE to fly for so many reasons. I don't let the kids know I'm freaking out. I just throw back a couple of shots (just kidding). But I am a nervous wreck.
I'll miss you guys!

Originally Posted by Nicolet Aw, thanks, Tony. I'm looking forward to seeing family, but HATE to fly for so many reasons. I don't let the kids know I'm freaking out. I just throw back a couple of shots (just kidding). But I am a nervous wreck.
I'll miss you guys!

Have fun Nicole!

WOW! there really is alot of activity here on MuT! Hurray! Signing is a great way to say hi or whatever when you dont have anything to answer or post yourself! Plus, we can see who's been around!

Hey.. anyone see jordan! Uh.uh.. i mean, Sheridan!
hahaha.gif

Hey I'm Sarah and I'm addicted to Mac
biggrin.gif
I'm from London and I now declare myself an MUT addict after just a few weeks, this place is just so addictive and everybody is so nice
smile.gif
I'm on here almost everyday and a complete make up addict, well a mac addict.

Im kind of enjoying my summer trying to make the most of it while I can as we don't seem to be having a very good one this year in the UK just the odd week or so is nice and hot then gets horrible and humid and eventually horrible weather again
icon_rolleyes.gif

But I have a wonderful holiday to look forward too in september that is getting me through every crap day we have here, I'm off to Florida and the Bahamas and I'm counting the days by hahaha, I also plan to buy the whole of the Mac store in Florida hahaha
icon_lol.gif

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to this board, but from what I've been reading you all sound pretty nice. So far this summer has been crazy chaotic for me. I have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter who keeps me VERY busy. Tiring, but fun! We wen't camping twice this summer ~ that was an absolute blast! Been swimming with my daughter a lot. Saw & blew off a bunch of fireworks~ which by the way, I don't think should be designated for JUST the 4th of July! I'm a total makeup addict, an unapologetic one at that. That's about it for now~ Have a good one,

Manda
biggrin.gif

Hey Manda, just wante dot say welcome to MUT hope you enjoy it here :icon_love

Originally Posted by madmanda11

Hi everyone,I'm a newbie to this board, but from what I've been reading you all sound pretty nice. So far this summer has been crazy chaotic for me. I have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter who keeps me VERY busy. Tiring, but fun! We wen't camping twice this summer ~ that was an absolute blast! Been swimming with my daughter a lot. Saw & blew off a bunch of fireworks~ which by the way, I don't think should be designated for JUST the 4th of July! I'm a total makeup addict, an unapologetic one at that. That's about it for now~ Have a good one,

Manda
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk Manda!

haha i think i should tell pple here my real name! it's been awhile!

my name is Caroline, i live in Los Angeles, California. I go to the University of Southern California, and a devoted fan of MUT
smile.gif
summer has been a bit boring, but after getting such great ideas from MUT girls, i decided to give 2 bag full of clothes to the Good Will, and completely change my wardrobe
smile.gif

Well I've been here for quite a while now. I've been here for about 2 years I think. I used to be a very active member and then I started going to college. I would still visit this site alot when I was at college, but during the second semester everything got too overwhelming for me. So I would visit this site maybe once a week or so for a sort of refuge. Now it is summer and I'm just being a lazy bum, but I deserve it and I will be even busier when I go back to school. I started coming back to this site a lot recently becase I have a lot of free time!

Originally Posted by FairyRave

Well I've been here for quite a while now. I've been here for about 2 years I think. I used to be a very active member and then I started going to college. I would still visit this site alot when I was at college, but during the second semester everything got too overwhelming for me. So I would visit this site maybe once a week or so for a sort of refuge. Now it is summer and I'm just being a lazy bum, but I deserve it and I will be even busier when I go back to school. I started coming back to this site a lot recently becase I have a lot of free time!

Fairyrave, I have to say that YEP, you are one of our LONG TIME users. You prolly remember many versions of MUT. You joined when we were only 5 months old. Thanks for coming back as often!

Originally Posted by sugersoul

haha i think i should tell pple here my real name! it's been awhile!
my name is Caroline, i live in Los Angeles, California. I go to the University of Southern California, and a devoted fan of MUT
smile.gif
summer has been a bit boring, but after getting such great ideas from MUT girls, i decided to give 2 bag full of clothes to the Good Will, and completely change my wardrobe
smile.gif

**Waves to Caroline**
We are just down south from you in Orange County

Janelle here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My summer is ok I guess... haven't done really anything exciting. No vacations
frown.gif
(Well except for a 4x4 show in PA last weekend, and one coming in Aug.) but I hardly consider that a vacation! LOL
tongue.gif

I love summer, but it seems like every year I wanna do 'so' much - yet never do... oh well - at least it's not snowing! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Fairyrave, I have to say that YEP, you are one of our LONG TIME users. You prolly remember many versions of MUT. You joined when we were only 5 months old. Thanks for coming back as often! You're welcome Tony! This was a great site even back in the day, and I could tell that it was going to bloom into a even bigger more productive website
wink.gif
Yeah I remember that this site was quite a bit different back in the day. And then one day I actually had some time and I came back here and the whole site was revamped and I was like woah. And I still notice little changes that you're making. This is a great website. And I wish I could have came here every day in college, but I was soooooooooooo busy. I was going to school full time and working part time and then trying to find time for homework, friends, and some me time. I'll probably even be busier when I go back in August though. I will be going to school full time again, taking 17 hours, have my part time job and possibly another part time job too. Next semester I will have my work study office assistant job, I will be working at Ann Taylor's if they decide to hire me **crossing my fingers**, I will be a dancer/promoter/assistant to a big reggaetone dj in San Antonio, and I'm supposed to do another photo shoot for around $4000 when I go back up to college. I'm going to be one heck of a busy girl, but that is kind of good because I find myself extremely bored when I have nothing to do and I really like to push my limits and build up my life endurance
icon_wink.gif
Now I sound like a RPG freak or something
icon_idea.gif
Well thanks for creating such a great site. This is by far my favorite makeup site. I'm not going to lie I visit several other makeup websites and are members of them, but this is the one I visit most often because it's better and everyone is a lot more helpful and a lot nicer
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back