July Sign In!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by FairyRave

Your welcome Tony! This was a great site even back in the day, and I could tell that it was going to bloom into a even bigger more productive website
wink.gif
Yeah I remember that this site was quite a bit different back in the day. And then one day I actually had some time and I came back here and the whole site was revamped and I was like woah. And I still notice little changes that your making. This is a great website. And I wish I could have came here every day in college, but I was soooooooooooo busy. I was going to school full time and working part time and then trying to find time for homework, friends, and some me time. I'll probably even be busier when I go back in August though. I will be going to school full time again, taking 17 hours, have my part time job and possibly another part time job too. Next semester I will have my work study office assistant job, I will be working at Ann Taylor's if they decide to hire me **crossing my fingers**, I will be a dancer/promoter/assistant to a big reggaetone dj in San Antonio, and I'm supposed to do another photo shoot for around $4000 when I go back up to college. I'm going to be one heck of a busy girl, but that is kind of good because I find myself extremely bored when I have nothing to do and I really like to push my limits and build up my life endurance
icon_wink.gif
Now I sound like a RPG freak or something
icon_idea.gif
Well thanks for creating such a great site. This is by far my favorite makeup site. I'm not going to lie I visit several other makeup websites and are members of them, but this is the one I visit most often because it's better and everyone is a lot more helpful and a lot nicer
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Awww Thanks for all the compliments. I think MUT is well on it's way! I get all excited when I hear from a long term user like you that you NOTICE all the small things we add...so cool.
Oh, yeah, of course you visit other sites...many members do.
smile.gif

I wish you the best with your endevours

(HUGS)

*******xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox**********

By the way it's *endeavors*

Sorry I was in spelling bees when I was younger and I just had to correct you since your the hot shot of this site
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine By the way, it's "you're" not "your".
wink.gif
Yeah I know. I noticed that I had mispelled that after I posted it but I was too lazy too go back and change it. But now since I corrected somebody else, and somebody said something about my mistake I'm going to go correct my post right now
icon_biggrin.gif

*******xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox**********
By the way it's *endeavors*

Sorry I was in spelling bees when I was younger and I just had to correct you since your the hot shot of this site
smile.gif

Kicks Fairy!
wink.gif
LOL...I knew I put that spell check button in a reason

Yeah I know. I noticed that I had mispelled that after I posted it but I was too lazy too go back and change it. But now since I corrected somebody else, and somebody said something about my mistake I'm going to go correct my post right now
icon_biggrin.gif

ROFL, Charmaine!! Hahahaha Everyone is getting everyone tonight with the ol' spelling!!! I giggled

Hi Everybody!!

My name's Lety, I'm new too
icon_smile.gif
This is my second day and I've been enjoying myself reading all the posts.

I'm from LA in Cali and it's super hot out here. Currently enjoying my vacation time, I will be starting a new teaching position in Sept. so I'm totally excited
biggrin.gif
. I've spent most of my days on line or relaxing being a couch potato he he he. But now I think I'll spend my time playing with my make-up...yay!

Haven't really created my notepad or anything but I'm hoping to get to it soon. I feel like a kid in a toy store wanting to try everything at once
icon_redface.gif

You've all been very helpful and friendly so thanks!!

See you guys around
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by octobersunshine

Hi Everybody!!
My name's Lety, I'm new too
icon_smile.gif
This is my second day and I've been enjoying myself reading all the posts.

I'm from LA in Cali and it's super hot out here. Currently enjoying my vacation time, I will be starting a new teaching position in Sept. so I'm totally excited
biggrin.gif
. I've spent most of my days on line or relaxing being a couch potato he he he. But now I think I'll spend my time playing with my make-up...yay!

Haven't really created my notepad or anything but I'm hoping to get to it soon. I feel like a kid in a toy store wanting to try everything at once
icon_redface.gif

You've all been very helpful and friendly so thanks!!

See you guys around
tongue.gif

HI Lety!!! Welcome to MakeupTalk!
I am in Orange County

Welcome to MUT Lety. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. We are happy to help!

Heyyyyy Everyone!!

Just coming in to set up my settings.

Bare with me lol
icon_smile.gif

Well let me go do my thang

Originally Posted by Kan D sweets

Heyyyyy Everyone!!

Bare with me lol
icon_smile.gif

Hi Kan D! Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by QurlySq Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... I'm fairly new (I think it's been about a week)... here every single day/practically all day... learning lots so I'll probably stick around for a while... Summer sucks and I won't truly be happy again until my sweetie can bring his butt home for good (gotta luv the military)... WELCOME TO MUT....LOVE THAT YOUR HERE
icon_smile.gif

Summer is great I won't complain, eventhough my trip has veen cancel for my country....but i am doing different things instead to make mind working warm and well...I have taken classes at night which good for me i am finishing up soon...and i am working full time...I have sat & sun off...Over the july 4th i was out for 4 days in NJ, & NY....with mom and younger brother...Is great place to visit....I wanted to show my mom different state then Florida...It was really fun eventhough short...but worth it. and also i am voluntering in Museum of Arts...only on Sunday...to get to know people and new exibits thats going on...I have to tell you the truth...I am actually volunteering so i can visit the exchibit free for King TUT....if anybody don't know him that's a little discription...

tut.jpg

Marking the first time the treasures of Tutankhamun (King Tut) have visited

America in 26 years, an extensive exhibition of more than 130 artifacts from

the tomb of the celebrated Pharaoh and other Valley of the Kings ancestors

visits the Museum of Art/Fort Lauderdale beginning December 15, 2005.

Fort Lauderdale is the only Southeast location to host the treasures.

Featured treasures in the exhibition, which are all between 3,300 and 3,500

years old, include Tutankhamun's royal diadem - the gold crown discovered

encircling the head of the king's mummified body that he likely wore while

living - and one of the gold and precious stone inlaid coffinettes that contained

his mummified internal organs. Opening for a very limited time December 15th

at the Museum of Art/Fort Lauderdale.

So It's great working out my summer....I might visit another state in July last....I like this thread...Thank you
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Kan D sweets Heyyyyy Everyone!!

Bare with me lol
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need help with anything, please PM me or any other mod. We are happy to help.

Welcome to Mut
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kan D sweets Heyyyyy Everyone!!

Bare with me lol
icon_smile.gif

Back