July The Look Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to purchase some Korres items off of the Look Store's site because they had them at such a great price, but something always kept me from doing it.  For one thing, the site always seemed to lag or even time out. 

Now I'm glad, given the glitches they are having with billing and displaying people's personal information online.  Crazy.  All the celebrity recommendations/endorsements in the world aren't going to make up for that.

They removed my comment from their wall which proves to me more and more they're scam artists since it wasn't a post bashing them.

From their wall in regards to MORE celebrities.

The Look Bag ‎ The Look Store is staying open and we are adding many more celebs and high quality products!! 16 hours ago ·

I'm very disappointed in the way they are handling things.  I believe the correct way to address this would have been to charge and ship out July bags to EVERYONE, not just people who already paid.  They just posted on Monday that bags are going out this week.  That means sometime in between Monday and Wednesday they made a very quick decision to cancel.  Does this mean they never had enough samples to give out in the first place?  If they did have enough samples what are they doing with the extras instead of sending them to subscribers?  If I was a company that sent the Look Bag a sample to be included in their bag I would wonder what was going to happen to the samples I sent.  I wouldn't be surprised if we see samples for sale in their store next month.  It just screams bad customer service to me.  The fact that they didn't honor their word to their subscribers even in their last month and they essentially just quit right in the middle means that even if they did start again I wouldn't sign up.  Now I have one less subscription service to blog about this month. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Morrisa 

FYI I received my Look Bag today. Never got a tracking number but it did show up with everything in good condition.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FYI I received my Look Bag today. Never got a tracking number but it did show up with everything in good condition.
What did you all get in yours? Mine should be here tomorrow =] Did you get the bon-bon nail polish?

I am just a little confused on why some people got charged and others didn't. Was there a reason to only charge some subscribers?

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What did you all get in yours? Mine should be here tomorrow =] Did you get the bon-bon nail polish?
Yes, here is a pic of my stuff.

Originally Posted by Emr410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am just a little confused on why some people got charged and others didn't. Was there a reason to only charge some subscribers?
I am not sure about others but I was charged on June 30th for July's bag.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, here is a pic of my stuff.

I am not sure about others but I was charged on June 30th for July's bag.
It looks like a pretty ok bag, Have you smelt the perfume yet?

So I got mine today. I kind of have a feeling the whole discontinuing was last minute. The bag came in a hot pink mailer, but not the glittery kind that myglam has. Also, the actual contents came in a blue sachet instead of the pink ones. I think maybe they just bought new supplies because of that. Their bags were always worth the money, it's a shame they are going bye bye. Maybe they should  have advertised it better. Like this is still on the 3rd page, but birchbox has over a 100 and even myglam is around 30.

It looks like a pretty ok bag, Have you smelt the perfume yet?
Not yet since I am already wearing some today. I will tonight or tomorrow though.

Received my LOOK BAG today. Same products as above post but nail polish is Orange and Green (yuck). I always liked the LOOKBAG, and am sad to see it discontinued.

Yay my look bag is out for delivery, I can't wait to get it, I hope the Korres lipstick is in a different color than Biege though

Yay my look bag is out for delivery, I can't wait to get it, I hope the Korres lipstick is in a different color than Biege though
Mine too!!!!

My Lipstick is #18 POPPY (very very pretty PINK) that I will put up for trade. I am looking for an EYEKO skinny PURPLE or EYEKO fat BLACK; or something else full size.

My bag was delivered today..just not to me! I am so tired of our post office, I swear they are stealing packages because they have complaint after complaint filed against them and not just from me.

Back