July The Look Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first Look bag, I am excited to try it out! Does anyone know when they are going to start shipping out the bags, or around what time of the month they usually ship?
smiletongue.gif

From their site:

"The Look Bag ships out on the 12th of every month, and will take 5-10 business days to arrive to your door."

SNEAK PEAKS POSTED ON THEIR FB PAGE TODAY! YAY FOR SNEAK PEAKS!!

I am not sure how I feel about the first one because you only get one or two and you can get them at Walmart for $0.88 each I think...

What do you ladies think?

"a sneak peak at what you might find inside your July bag! Two of these really neat scented polishes!!" (stated on fb)

553681_474605609235445_1428287465_n.jpg

"Another sneak peak at our July The Look Bag! We really love Korres Natural Products USA!" (Said on their FB) Some people think that the sample may not be a lipstick because it doesn't state in the quote anything about what exactly the sample will be put the picture was a lipstick.
314019_340821102665516_982776351_n.jpg

Hmmm. Not too enthralled with the polish , seems goofy in some way and the inexpensive ones tend to chip quickly, but would love a Korres Lipstick. Even if it's not full-sized, I hope it's at least deluxe sized rather than a small drip in a container. Though, of course hoping for a full-sized!

And a huge 
claps.gif
 for them doing sneak peeks. Maybe they'll be able to generate more chatter and enthusiasm so they don't fall completely off the radar 27 days out of every month. 

I agree they seem cheap and are definitely not a luxury item.. I am excited for the other one though! I have not tried those yet so I am looking forward to it.

Canceled last month, got a confirmation email for my cancellation, and yet was charged today (and received EIGHT duplicate emails informing me of the charge and shipment).  These people have got to get a better system.  Oddly enough, I was only mildly annoyed by the charge, since I know from other MUT subscribers that this has happened before, but the eight emails was super annoying and pushed me into anger...

I mean, really, the least you can do as you attempt to steal money from my bank account is have the decency not to spam me while doing it. (insert eye roll here)

Originally Posted by MissMonica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Canceled last month, got a confirmation email for my cancellation, and yet was charged today (and received EIGHT duplicate emails informing me of the charge and shipment).  These people have got to get a better system.  Oddly enough, I was only mildly annoyed by the charge, since I know from other MUT subscribers that this has happened before, but the eight emails was super annoying and pushed me into anger...

I mean, really, the least you can do as you attempt to steal money from my bank account is have the decency not to spam me while doing it. (insert eye roll here)
The posted this morning on their FaceBook wall that they were experiencing an email glitch. It seems to have started as sending people email notifications that their bags were canceled. Other people are reporting the same problem as you are, they are asking that the emails are ignored.

I got an email and all it said was your subscription ends on 7/1/12. That's it, nothing else! Haha! I didn't cancel, so not sure what's up with that.

My email said "Your subscription products will be delivered at 6/30/12." I am going to assume that is their poorly done shipping notice.

Those are both emails in the pot of the glitch. I would assume to ignore all emails from them until they get it fixed. I have not been affected yet myself. Last month I got a tracking #, and a much nicer your bag is coming email.

I got an email but it was a welcome to The Look Bag one, even though I have been signed on for a couple weeks already..

I have only gotten one legitimate email from The Look Bag since I subscribed in May, and it was a shipping notice for a June bag that never shipped. When my bag did actually ship weeks later, I didn't get any notice. And I've gotten 5 or 6 other random emails with false delivery notices, cancellation confirmations and subscription alerts but never received any explanation about why. When I emailed about my June bag shipping information being incorrect around June 10, I never got a response but then a bag randomly showed up on June 30.

I haven't been able to reach someone when I've called and their website has a lot of errors, so I'm skeptical about this company and will probably cancel because I'm concerned my credit card information isn't secure after all these glitches.

I do not like how they changed their fb page so that no one can post on it, they can only comment on posts made by The Look Bag.

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

531427_475725465790126_1116952051_n.jpg

I wonder what are in the white tubes and the black boxes? The boxes looks like some kind of Korres product, but seem to narrow to be lip stick. And from the looks of how few Bon Bon's there are and the fact that they said 2 to a bag maybe we all aren't getting them, maybe an extra, because I don't think they would send that as a personal choice??

I emailed them and directly asked about my account and got this response:

"Hello,

You will get a tracking number once your bag ships.   They have not gone out yet."   So they are still putting things together. Having said that, they did reply very fast to my email so that is a good thing.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed them and directly asked about my account and got this response:

"Hello,

You will get a tracking number once your bag ships.   They have not gone out yet."   So they are still putting things together. Having said that, they did reply very fast to my email so that is a good thing.
thanks for posting this. was about to email them asking if they have shipped yet. when they sent out those spams of emails i actually did extend it or whatever to change my credit card info since I was cancelling the card they had on file so I wasn't sure if that messed anything up or not. But they did charge my new card so that's a good sign.

Latest posts

Back