Just another "hi, I'm new" post! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

Like some of you, I am a member of MUA and Swaptawk. I heard about this after an oh-so-kind posting from Halo and scooted over here to check it out. Hope to have lots of fun here!

Hope everyone is doing well. Happy holidays all!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Cheers,

Melissa

Hi Melissa!

Welcome to our forum! I'm Janelle...Hope you enjoy being part of our little group - we're glad to have you here! Also be sure to check our new contest to members! you can win some great prizes and have a lot of fun in the process!!!

Hi Melissa!!

I'm on swaptawk at times, and MUA as well.

Nice to see you here.

J
smile.gif

Hi, I'm Kim and I live in California. I'm trying and mean I TRYING to build a my first ecommerce web site for cosmetics. The name well of course Overall beauty!
icon_lol.gif
Mother of two wonderful boys and been married for 21 years.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm a big believer is always learning about something. Right now its computer books on PHP.

Hello,

Thanks everyone for the kind responses!
redface.gif
) And Pink (or Pnk, hehe) I do recognize your name. I'm firegirlie on SwapTawk.
icon_smile.gif

Nice to "meet" all of you. Just a bit of info about myself (since some of you shared,
icon_smile.gif
) ... My name is Melissa, I'm 26, have been married for 7 years and have a 5-year-old daughter. I used to be a newspaper reporter but gave that up after spending all my time covering meetings and missing out on my family at home! LOL So now I substitute teach, which allows me time off whenever my daughter has something going on at school or whenever I need a "mental health" day!
icon_lol.gif
(And who wouldn't after being a substitute for a while? LOL)

Cheers!

Hey Overall Beauty, that is great you wanna learn php! Did you know that MakeupTalk runs on an entirely custom programmed php/mysql database? That is great that you want to learn that! There are alot of great info on the web about php/mysql. Our company Ar WebSolutions, Inc also does outsie programming work.

We have just launched a new webmaster forums located here: www.iwebforums.com . Since it is brand new, there isn't much activity on it, but webmaster types of forums easily take off! Go sigup, it's FREE

Originally Posted by OverallBeauty

Hi, I'm Kim and I live in California. I'm trying and mean I TRYING to build a my first ecommerce web site for cosmetics. The name well of course Overall beauty!
icon_lol.gif
Mother of two wonderful boys and been married for 21 years.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm a big believer is always learning about something. Right now its computer books on PHP.

Melissa! What's up girl? I am Tony, on of the administrators here from the programming dept of MakeupTalk.

Welcoming you!

Originally Posted by melzie_fire

Hello,
Like some of you, I am a member of MUA and Swaptawk. I heard about this after an oh-so-kind posting from Halo and scooted over here to check it out. Hope to have lots of fun here!

Hope everyone is doing well. Happy holidays all!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Cheers,

Melissa

Hi Melissa & Kim, welcome to MuT! I'm Laura from Ireland. I visit MUA & Swaptalk aswell every so often (i'm laura127 there too!). Look forward to catching up with both of ye
biggrin.gif

Oh Tony btw your links overrun your frame?..I use Firefox and I see double with your links..This whole site is run with PHP ?.
icon_eek.gif
.OK I'm amazed.. and a bit Freaked...I can't even get a little site running and you have this?..
icon_sad.gif

Ahh what I have to look forward to...
icon_wink.gif

Hi Melissa. Halo sent me here a few months ago & I lurked for the longest. Welcome to MuT & have fun!
smile.gif

Makeuptalk will not properly view in Firefox, yet. We are working on getting that fixed as we speak. For now, just use IE for it.

Yes the entire MakeupTalk runs on a large MySql database w/ PHP coding

Yeah, Makeuptalk is pretty big huh?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's users like you who are keeping it running
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OverallBeauty

Oh Tony btw your links overrun your frame?..I use Firefox and I see double with your links..This whole site is run with PHP ?.
icon_eek.gif
.OK I'm amazed.. and a bit Freaked...I can't even get a little site running and you have this?..
icon_sad.gif

Ahh what I have to look forward to...
icon_wink.gif

Hi Melissa, Welcome to MuT!
icon_biggrin.gif

I hope you will enjoy being part of this big happy family,it's great to have you with us.

Aww, everyone's so nice! Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You sure make a girl feel special, hehe!
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back