Just another newbie

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Cristin, I'm from Philadelphia and I'm new to the site. I came across it when I was googling gifts with purchases for beauty products. Looks like a cool site and I'm glad I happened upon it.

Liz

Reaction score
hi! welcome to mut. i'm liz from california

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cristin

Hello all, my name is Cristin, I'm from Philadelphia and I'm new to the site. I came across it when I was googling gifts with purchases for beauty products. Looks like a cool site and I'm glad I happened upon it.

Hey Christin! Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cristin Hello all, my name is Cristin, I'm from Philadelphia and I'm new to the site. I came across it when I was googling gifts with purchases for beauty products. Looks like a cool site and I'm glad I happened upon it. Hi Christin
. I am also new today, and thought to welcome you also as a newbie. Now I am welcoming someone
!

Reaction score
hi cristin and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan

Originally Posted by Cristin Hello all, my name is Cristin, I'm from Philadelphia and I'm new to the site. I came across it when I was googling gifts with purchases for beauty products. Looks like a cool site and I'm glad I happened upon it.

Reaction score
Welcome Cristin! Glad to have you here! If you already love makeup, you'll love it here. If you don't LOVE :icon_love makeup...you're about to have a new obsession!!

Everyone here is great! Everyone brings something different to the table!

What sparked your interest in MuT

Reaction score
Hello and WELCOME to MUT...

jump right in and have some fun!

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MuT! Did you find the gwp info you were looking for?

Reaction score
Well hello there Cristin. Nice of you to pop in and join us all here at Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles.

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. Happy to have you join us.

Reaction score
Hi Cristin, this is indeed a cool site
I became a serious MuT addict within no time. good to have you here!

I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria by the way

Latest posts