Just another newbie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Cristin, I'm from Philadelphia and I'm new to the site. I came across it when I was googling gifts with purchases for beauty products. Looks like a cool site and I'm glad I happened upon it.

hi! welcome to mut. i'm liz from california
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Cristin

Hello all, my name is Cristin, I'm from Philadelphia and I'm new to the site. I came across it when I was googling gifts with purchases for beauty products. Looks like a cool site and I'm glad I happened upon it.

Hey Christin! Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by Cristin Hello all, my name is Cristin, I'm from Philadelphia and I'm new to the site. I came across it when I was googling gifts with purchases for beauty products. Looks like a cool site and I'm glad I happened upon it. Hi Christin
smile.gif
. I am also new today, and thought to welcome you also as a newbie. Now I am welcoming someone
icon_cool.gif
!

hi cristin and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan

Originally Posted by Cristin Hello all, my name is Cristin, I'm from Philadelphia and I'm new to the site. I came across it when I was googling gifts with purchases for beauty products. Looks like a cool site and I'm glad I happened upon it.

Welcome Cristin! Glad to have you here! If you already love makeup, you'll love it here. If you don't LOVE :icon_love makeup...you're about to have a new obsession!!

Everyone here is great! Everyone brings something different to the table!

What sparked your interest in MuT
icon_question.gif

Well hello there Cristin. Nice of you to pop in and join us all here at Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles.

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. Happy to have you join us.

Hi Cristin, this is indeed a cool site
smile.gif
I became a serious MuT addict within no time. good to have you here!

I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria by the way

Latest posts

Back