just curious

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are everyones views on crossdressers? I have been a crossdresser since I was in elementary school and its just been a part of who I am ever since. Im 25 now. I have never really been open about it and when I was in high school I became unsure of who I was as a person and why I liked the things I liked. I use to get disgusted with myself thinking of what other people would think if they found out and I use to hurt myself as a punishment I guess. I met the love of my life four years ago and not long after we met I told her the truth. She was a little uncomfortable at first but she eventually embraced me for who I was and now we have a deeper understanding and trust for each other than I could ever have imagined. She is the only one that really knows that side of me. She has helped me love myself and be comfortable with who I am. Its not something I do every day, every week, or every month. I am a man and I wouldnt want it any other way, but I am not ashamed of my femanine side any more.

Latest posts

Back