Just did a green eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did this green eyeshadow that I got from H&M with cork lip liner and spring bean lipglass too light so I put on sinnamon. Then I put on green chanedlier earring and it was really nice. My question is how many of u match ur clothing like a green top or bag with your shadow or does it not matter or do u do this this when u you wear basic black
icon_rolleyes.gif

My makeup usually doesn't match my clothes just cuz I decide what to wear after I put on my makeup..
icon_wink.gif
But when I get all dressed up I try to match!
icon_redface.gif

Sometimes I match, sometimes I contrast... depends on my mood and what look I'm going for at the moment.

Originally Posted by barbi53657 I did this green eyeshadow that I got from H&M with cork lip liner and spring bean lipglass too light so I put on sinnamon. Then I put on green chanedlier earring and it was really nice. My question is how many of u match ur clothing like a green top or bag with your shadow or does it not matter or do u do this this when u you wear basic black
icon_rolleyes.gif

sounds pretty!! I'm really grooving on green eyeshadow right now. I usually don't worry about matching makeup to my clothes, because I only wear neutral colored clothes.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Sometimes I match, sometimes I contrast... depends on my mood and what look I'm going for at the moment. Couldn't have said it better!

it depends on how i feel.

sometimes i match.

sometimes i want to wear certain shadows, but don't have any coordinating clothes, so i just wear a black top.

Originally Posted by barbi53657 I did this green eyeshadow that I got from H&M with cork lip liner and spring bean lipglass too light so I put on sinnamon. Then I put on green chanedlier earring and it was really nice. My question is how many of u match ur clothing like a green top or bag with your shadow or does it not matter or do u do this this when u you wear basic black
icon_rolleyes.gif
I love green eyeshadow. I usually wear neutral colours when I go out no matter what I wear, but I just did a smoky green look on my sis when she went to a wedding recently, and she was wearing a gold top underneath a black suit (it was a night wedding). It looked great on her.
I say just wear whatever you feel like, and if you feel good, who cares what people think, right?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Sometimes I match, sometimes I contrast... depends on my mood and what look I'm going for at the moment. ditto!
how do those h&m shadows work? they're inexpensive, so i'm curious!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Sometimes I match, sometimes I contrast... depends on my mood and what look I'm going for at the moment. Me too!
wink.gif

H&M eyeshadow the one's in the pot singles work very well. I got it initially because I wanted to try a green w/o spending MAC type of money until I knew if green worked for me. They also have this shimmery black that looks nice and this one that is similar to amber lights. Try them it is like $3-4 bucks
redface.gif

I try to match my MU to my clothes.

But i own a lot of black tops, so i do on my eyes dependent on my mood that morning!

like most of the ladies said, it depends on my mood. sometimes matching is fun, other times it seems like over-kill. just do what you feel!

Originally Posted by Bhav I try to match my MU to my clothes.But i own a lot of black tops, so i do on my eyes dependent on my mood that morning!

I love matching my eyeshadow to my clothes (when I wear es that is - I don't wear much mu on a daily basis). But usually, I end up just coordinating the colors, not matching them. For instance, if I wear reds, I don't wear bright red es - I wear a nice bronzey color. Or if I am wearing bright pink clothes, I wear a warmer mauve es that compliments both the clothing and my natural coloring. But I LOVE wearing greens, blues, and purples on my eyes.

i would wear it with basic black or white, but i would find some green shoes (heels or sandals), or maybe a green belt. You want to somehow tie your face in with the rest of your body.

Latest posts

Back