Just for Fun POLL: Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm trying out this "create your own poll" feature.
icon_smile.gif
Hope you take the poll. Thanks,

Californiasaurus

I love polls!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I want to know who knows famous people, me:

Gary Cherone - X-Lead Singer for Extreme & Van Halen

and Andrew WK - Singer

Not a long list
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Californian I'm trying out this "create your own poll" feature.
icon_smile.gif
Hope you take the poll. Thanks,Californiasaurus

Hey Tinydancer!
tigerexcited.jpg

Thanks for taking the poll. I love them too. I like to create them and I like to take them. NOt sure why, but don't have to analyze it. Heh heh.

Hmmm... famous people.... I know one of the only 16 people to get an islet cell transplant, but that's not exactly a "star"... Hmm.... thinking .... Ok I don't know any. Damn I'm boring!!!
icon_redface.gif

Let's see some more polls!

I've got 4..I'm the only girl & the youngest

Originally Posted by Jules I have 3 brothers!!

3 brothers?! They must have never let you have a date. My brother terrorized my boyfriends! lol
icon_redface.gif

My brother --->
pablo_platypus_prize_fighting_mode_sm_wht.gif

Originally Posted by Jules I have 3 brothers!!

OMG! This is cool. It's great to see that women can survive and still like makeup and feminine things after being 'brothered' to death. My brother punched me in the stomach, hit me with a bat, threw me off the couch and unearthed the dead goldfish I'd burried in the back yard! I hope your brothers were kinder. Oh yeah, he also used to pin me down and let big dribbles of spit hit me!!! Oh the horror! It's a wonder I'm not a lesbian, I tell ya!

girljumpropes.jpg
<--- obviously this chick has brothers. Look at her!

Originally Posted by allisong I've got 4..I'm the only girl & the youngest

LMAO..I so know what you mean..It was the youngest of my brothers that tortured me the most..It's a wonder I'm not in therapy

Originally Posted by Californian OMG! This is cool. It's great to see that women can survive and still like makeup and feminine things after being 'brothered' to death. My brother punched me in the stomach, hit me with a bat, threw me off the couch and unearthed the dead goldfish I'd burried in the back yard! I hope your brothers were kinder. Oh yeah, he also used to pin me down and let big dribbles of spit hit me!!! Oh the horror! It's a wonder I'm not a lesbian, I tell ya!
girljumpropes.jpg
<--- obviously this chick has brothers. Look at her!

Latest posts

Back