Just Like Heaven

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this movie tonight and I really liked it. It had somewhat of a slow beginning but overall, it was a great movie. I think that Mark Ruffalo did an excellent job and Reese did too. John Heder (Napoleon Dynomite) was great too, very funny. It took place in San Francisco so for those who haven't been here, it shows a lot of the nice places in the city. Anyone else see it?

Synopsis:

When David sublet his quaint San Francisco apartment, the last thing he expected was a roommate. He had only begun to make a complete mess of the place when a pretty young woman named Elizabeth suddenly shows up, adamantly insisting the apartment is hers. David assumes there's been a giant misunderstanding...until Elizabeth disappears as mysteriously as she appeared. Changing the locks does nothing to deter Elizabeth, who begins to appear and disappear at will. Convinced that she is a ghost, David tries to help Elizabeth cross over to the "other side." But while Elizabeth has discovered she can walk through walls, she is convinced that she is still alive and isn't crossing over anywhere. As Elizabeth and David search for the truth about who Elizabeth is and how she came to be in her present state, their relationship deepens into love. Unfortunately, they have very little time before their prospects for a future together permanently fade away

Originally Posted by Marisol I saw this movie tonight and I really liked it. It had somewhat of a slow beginning but overall, it was a great movie. I think that Mark Ruffalo did an excellent job and Reese did too. John Heder (Napoleon Dynomite) was great too, very funny. It took place in San Francisco so for those who haven't been here, it shows a lot of the nice places in the city. Anyone else see it?

Thanks for the review, Marisol. I really want to see this movie, as I think Mark is such a cutey
wink.gif
And isn't it weird to see John Heder with normal hair?...hee hee...

Thanks for your post, Marisol. I'm going to go see this one with a girlfriend of mine tonight, hopefully. I also always love movies set in San Francisco.

Originally Posted by iloveparis Thanks for the review, Marisol. I really want to see this movie, as I think Mark is such a cutey
wink.gif
And isn't it weird to see John Heder with normal hair?...hee hee...

It was weird to see him in normal clothes and with normal hair... but all I could think about when he was in a scene was Napoleon Dynomite.

it was a cute movie. it was different than i thought it was going to be. i love reese and i like movies set in sf also
smile.gif

The Golden Globes are on tonight and hopefully she will win for Walk The Line.

Im going to see the movie within the next week and as it seems to get positive feedback I'm looking forward to it even more now and I too love anything with Reese in. Glad it shows loadsa nice places in SF, it looks great there hopefully one day I'll get to visit
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Glad it shows loadsa nice places in SF, it looks great there hopefully one day I'll get to visit
smile.gif
And you must visit me!
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back