Just saying Hiii ,just joined

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Ok so I am usually not quick to post.. since i just found this forum..but i will jump in and say Hi to everyone.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi GirlieChic! Welcome to MuT. I'm glad to see that you're posting already and have no problem jumping in. Btw, I'm Charmaine from Massachusetts. Hey Charmaine ..luv your name by the way.. thanks for the welcome...

Originally Posted by GirlieChic

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Ok so I am usually not quick to post.. since i just found this forum..but i will jump in and say Hi to everyone.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Girliechic to MakeupTalk

Hello Girliechic and welcome to makeup talk. I'm Jeanie from California. Nice of you to join in.

Welcome to Mut, GirlieChic!! I'm Nicole from Northern California...looking forward to your posts!

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. Happy to have you here!

Hiya Girliechick! I love your username because i use the words girlie & chick ALL THE TIME! I'm Laura from Ireland btw. Looking forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Hello and welcome.

I'm Lea and I'm part of MUT hardcore UK fan base.

Have fun reading the posts and I look forward to readin yours soon too.
icon_biggrin.gif

hi girlie and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan

Originally Posted by GirlieChic
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi GirliechicI'm Sharon from California and I'm a brand new member here as well. It looks like this is a really informative forum, but also fun at the same time! I plan on spending a lot of time here, hope to learn some good stuff and hopefully help other people out as well.
icon_smile.gif

hey there and welcome to MuT! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria.

as Laura already mentioned, cool username
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back