Just to say Thanks.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whoever thought of this entire website deserves a medal. Actually, I think the subtext 'beauty gossip' is a misnomer as we're learning more real stuff than just in a magazine. Imagine that, interactive, real-time news we can use. How very cool. Just a note: I'm getting married to the man of my dreams this Friday. He was worth the wait, so don't anyone out there get discouraged....sometimes it takes a few steps, months, years, products, etc. backward before we get it headed in the right direction. Be out on the beach til next week. Speak to y'all then. xoxo gr8f

Thank you for your kind words regarding the board! Congratulations and good luck on your marriage!!! It's so wonderful to find someone to share the rest of your life with. I've been married for 6 years and loving it! Wouldn't have it any other way. If you need any beauty tips or any help with your wedding makeup just post on the board and hopefully we can help you.

Wow!! What a nice statement! Thanks very much for your compliments on MakeupTalk.com as it was an idea that both Reija and myself were thinking of for a while. You see, I am the technical wizard and she has the brains of practicality. I have done many websites in the past and we have very high hopes for MakeupTalk.com. One of the most successful sites that I designed is www.babiesdirect.net. It receives some nice traffic, is very in depth and is many pages deep. But MakeupTalk.com will be lifted to a new level in my programming abilities. With this new database driven 'PRC' or Product Review Center that we will launch very soon, we are hoping for many of our visitors to use the power of opinions to rate makeup, skin care, hair care products. Although the programming has been challenging, we engjoy it. We really hope you all use this review center. One difficult part that I am working on is the ability to 'stay logged in' when you go between the message board and the PRC, along with using the message board for all the user details and profiles. This is attributed to the complex coding of the vBulletin board software

Anyhow bye for now!!

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH

Whoever thought of this entire website deserves a medal. Actually, I think the subtext 'beauty gossip' is a misnomer as we're learning more real stuff than just in a magazine. Imagine that, interactive, real-time news we can use. How very cool. Just a note: I'm getting married to the man of my dreams this Friday. He was worth the wait, so don't anyone out there get discouraged....sometimes it takes a few steps, months, years, products, etc. backward before we get it headed in the right direction. Be out on the beach til next week. Speak to y'all then. xoxo gr8f

Latest posts

Back