Just wanted to say Hello r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am new to the board and I am excited to learn some new things that may help me expand my business as well as make some great friends
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi bathwishes! Welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm laura from Ireland. I've learned so much since joining MuT & i'm sure you'll find all the information you need here regarding make up, skincare, hair care, fashion etc..! Everyone on here adores all that kinda stuff
biggrin.gif

Hi Laura,

Thanks so much for your warm welcome. I'm looking forward to learning some new things from others, be it there likes or dislikes etc. I make bath and body items and am always looking for suggestions for new products, scents to carry etc. Right now I make Bath bombs in 72 scents, perfume oils, bath salts and now I'm looking to carry something new. I have a new bath bomb idea in mind and I'm hoping to launch that sometime late Feb. or early March.
icon_smile.gif

Hey Bathwishes! Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm tony from the adminstration/programming DEPT here. Just wanted to welcome you!

Originally Posted by bathwishes

I am new to the board and I am excited to learn some new things that may help me expand my business as well as make some great friends
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sounds very interesting! I'm not into bath & body items at the moment to be honest, i'm a make up freak! But i'm sure there will be lots of girls on here that can give you their opinions etc..!

Thanks!! I think you will find us quite fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by bathwishes

Thanks so much!! This site is very interesting and looks like alot of fun!!

Thanks Trisha,

Everyone is so nice here and I apprecaite all the Warm Welcomes! I look forward to talking to you too!

Originally Posted by Trisha Welcome To MakeupTalk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Bathwishes

Im sure you'll find it a great place with friendly people, interesting topics and fabulous features!!

You can PM a mod if you ever need any help,

Look forward to reading your posts and chatting with you!

Luv Trisha xxx

Hi Bathwishes! Welcome to MakeupTalk! Glad you found us! I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

We had a thread going not too long ago in the bath & body thread I believe, on making bath bombs n' such. I'm sure you'll love it here as much as we all do!

Chat soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi & Welcome to MuT bathwishes! You'll find many knowledgable enthusiasts in every forum & will learn quite a bit. I'm Gail from Honolulu & know you'll have a lot of fun here.
biggrin.gif

hi bathwishes! welcome.
smile.gif
im the B&B&fragrance board mod. say that five times fast. lol. plmk if you ever need anything. im looking forward to your posts!

jasmine

Hi Bathwishes & Welcome to MUT!
smile.gif
Everyone is really nice and helpful here. I hope you have fun and I look forward to chatting with you.

Originally Posted by bathwishes I am new to the board and I am excited to learn some new things that may help me expand my business as well as make some great friends
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back