Justin Timberlake Joins Mike Myers Comedy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The budding movie career of Justin Timberlake continues to blossom.

The singer, 26, has signed for a role in the new Mike Myers's movie The Love Guru, reports Variety.

In the comedy, Timberlake – who last year appeared on the big screen in Alpha Dog and Black Snake Moan – will play a hockey player who has an affair with the wife of another player, whom self-help guru Myers has been advising, says the trade paper.

Also in the cast are Jessica Alba and Verne Troyer (Mini-Me from Meyers's Austin Powers series). Shooting is scheduled to begin next month in Toronto.

Love Guru will also mark the second time Timberlake has teamed with Myers, following their starring voiceover roles in this summer's hit, Shrek the Third.

Timberlake, currently touring the world with his FutureSex/LoveShow, has nabbed (along with Beyoncé Knowles) a leading seven nominations for the MTV Video Music Awards, set to air Sept. 9.

And he has recently opened a new Manhattan venture, the restaurant Southern Heat, inspired by his Memphis background.

SOURCE

Okay, I hate Jessica Alba, but I'm going to have to watch this for sure! JT is such an amazing actor - I loved him in BSM and Alpha Dog!

Jessica Alba is kinda boring but congrats to him in successfully moving out of the boyband era. lol

Back