kanebo concealer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i remember hearing about someone using this (i think midgard) and saying how well it works. has anyone else used this?

i just ordered it over the phone at bergdorf goodman (SA was so nice), so i'm excited. the shipping was $12.50, though
icon_eek.gif
that's the STANDARD shipping! i was like, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? i ordered it, anyway, because BB's concealer isn't cutting it anymore. it keeps giving me nasty grey shadows.

kaco14330.jpg

yes it was Diana (alias Midgard) who uses it. too bad the BB concealer doesn´t work for you anymore.

although I haven´t used it....isn´t it something like YSL´s Touche Eclat, meaning a light reflecting product and NOT an actual concealer? cause if that´s the case then you should apply it OVER your regular concealer, right?
confused.gif

btw, I like your new avatar. you look gorgeous, sweetie! and hey, you´re actually SMILING
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks! don't even get me started on yours
wink.gif

actually, the difference between this and skinflash or touche eclat (which i've tried, both of them) is that this is matte. the SA told me you put it on and let it literally melt into your skin.

Originally Posted by Jennifer thanks! don't even get me started on yours
wink.gif

actually, the difference between this and skinflash or touche eclat (which i've tried, both of them) is that this is matte. the SA told me you put it on and let it literally melt into your skin.

sounds interesting...the problem I had with touche eclat was that it was too liquid-y and it didn´t really stay in place. let me know if this is good stuff. I still love my BB concealer but yeah it still leaves some blue shining through

Originally Posted by Arielle sounds interesting...the problem I had with touche eclat was that it was too liquid-y and it didn´t really stay in place. let me know if this is good stuff. I still love my BB concealer but yeah it still leaves some blue shining through will do
smile.gif

Let us know how it works for you Jennifer.

BTW, you look like a total hottie in your avatar.

Originally Posted by Marisol Let us know how it works for you Jennifer.

BTW, you look like a total hottie in your avatar.

the actual pic without it being so stretched out looks better LOL thank you
wink.gif

i'll let you know how it works
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back