Kara's Way-June Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My credit card statement came today showing a charge for 6/20/2012, which should have been  for the July box. But I have no credit for not receiving the box.  I have been a subscriber since the started so I assumed I would be getting a refund.  Has anyone got the July box or a refund yet?
I have a charge on 6/11 (the day I signed up) for the July box which arrived last week, another charge on 7/9, and a refund on 7/18.

Hummmm I am going to wait out Kara's way. I am leary of any company who stops so fast because the "need a break" in the first year! HUGE MISTAKE!!.... what kind of business decision is that? After GGGF i am not taking chances!!

GGGF - whatever happened to them?!  I used to sub to that box and received two odd boxes of drugstore products.. then nothing!  Did they go under?  There was never even an e-mail about stopping shipments sent out or anything, which you think would be good business practice.  At least it seems Kara's Way still has an internet presence on their website and facebook.. GGGF doesn't even have that.. it was like they disappeared out of thin air.  

I am also on Kara's Way waiting list, they sure blow up their FB feed, too bad its not with information about when they will start taking new subscribers 
icon_smile.gif

Kara's Way

Natural Beauty Handpicked for You

October/25/2012

Announcing: Our New Site!

We've been busy redoing our site, and hope you like the changes! You'll be able to register an account, message us on the site, rate products and leave reviews. Please let us know what you think!

We've Made Some Other Changes Too . . .

The other major change is that we will no longer be automatically charging for boxes. You'll simply sign up as a member, and choose whether to purchase a box for the month or not.

This will allow us to offer a greater variety of boxes, as well as themed boxes and those tailored to specific needs, such as aging skin or acne. It'll also give you the flexibility of skipping months when you don't wish to receive a box. 

Box Availability

Since there won't be a guaranteed box for subscribers, we'll only offer a limited amount, and once those sell out, they're gone! We will announce via email when we have boxes available for purchase. Please look for this email in the next two days.

In the meantime, check out our site, sign up for an account and let us know what you think!

Thank you!

Questions? Feel free to email us  at contact@karasway

Kara's Way

[email protected]mailto:[email protected]  |  www.karasway.comhttp://www.karasway.com

Yeah!  Glad they are almost back!

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah!  Glad they are almost back!
Not sure I like the idea of having to beat everyone to a box each month....I guess we'll see how it works out.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not sure I like the idea of having to beat everyone to a box each month....I guess we'll see how it works out.
Just got the email that boxes are available, purchased a Nov box.

Latest posts

Back