Karas Way

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone signing up for this new box? Looks like you can start signing up for it. I took the plunge!

I think I am going to pass on this one for now. I can not wait to see what you girls get though!

I don't know if I'd subscribe to this right now as I haven't seen anything from the company but I'm excited to see what you all get.

Love eco-friendly products...I'll try it for one month, but seriously, I gotta cut like 5 boxes at the end of May or I'll be going for the broke. lol.

I'm going to pass. I am sampled/subbed out, and I don't feel like dealing with anymore new companies. $15 is a high price point, too. 

Ehhh...nope. I'll admit, I am intrigued by the eco-friendly boxes, but $15 is a little too steep. Plus, after looking at what happened with Posh Pod and Sindulge and the major debacle going down with those, I'm really, really hesitant to jump on board right away with a new company. Besides, gotta save money for Glossybox!

I'm gonna wait on this one. However much I want to sign up I already have too many as it is.

Although I do think it is going to be legit. They waited 3 months or so to actually launch and there are a few interviews with the creator floating around the blogsphere. She seems committed to eco/natural products. Just wish she would have mentioned some brands that she has paired up with. 

http://plumeyeliner.blogspot.com/2012/03/interview-with-founder-of-karas-way.html

I received my tracking email today. I am excited to see what this box has to offer. I will give it about 2-3 mos then decide. I will post pics once I receive my box. Had anyone seen any hints? I could not find any :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up after reading a little about it; it sounds pretty awesome! If it winds up being anything similar to Eco-Emi, I'm sure I will really enjoy it! I figured it wouldn't hurt to try for a month and see if I enjoy it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box today! For a first box, I'm pretty impressed!

I got:

Thayer's Cucumber Witch Hazel toner - 2 oz

Beyond Coastal Daily Active Sunscreen - 1 oz Keeki pure and simple organic lip shimmer - full size Watercolors water based nail enamel - .5 oz (full size) Naturelle D'orient Argan Oil - 8 ml (very decent little size for an argan oil sample!) La Fresh nail polish remover wipe and face cleansing wipe and 3 Native Touch skincare samples - a little piece of DreamCatcher soap and little tubs of Blue Corn Sugar scrub and Rooting Bear Rub (moisturizer).  
I will get some pictures up on my blog ASAP!

*Edit* Entry is now up on my blog. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What was really cool was that 10 minutes after my box was delivered, I got an email with the contents. It seems like maybe they track your tracking number and don't send you the spoilers until you receive the box.

Latest posts

Back